Predicament

Levi was scaling the wall hurriedly. While he was concerned as to where, you were he knew you could take care of yourself. Maybe even too well. As soon as he reached the top he stopped, hearing a boom. He slowly turned around and saw a cloud of dust rising from where the city district ended.

"What the..."
He waited for a moment, wanting to witness any movement of any kind. The dust balled up in one area before you burst out of it. A ten meter titan followed you, swatting its arms around blindly. Levi's eyes widened at the amount of titans running to where you were.

'Shit!' Levi thought, maneuvering inside the wall.

~
'138.' You thought, slicing another nape. You had been fighting and killing titans since four in the morning, and now it's past eight. The amount of titans never seemed to cease. You had no idea where they came from or how many were left. You grunted as you slid the sword along the flesh. You landed on the roof for a minute break. You were beginning to tire from the amount of fighting you were doing. Sweat made your clothes cling to your body and you were breathing heavily through your nose. You had no idea where Levi was or if he was even awake. Although you were glad. You would never want Levi to deal with these many titans. You saw more titans run after you in the stupidest way. You sighed and gripped your sword tighter. Worrying about Levi will have to wait a while. Right now you got titans to kill.

~
"Erwin!" Levi barged into said man's office. He snapped his head up and looked at the slightly panicked man.

"What's wrong, Levi? Where were you?" Erwin asked.

"That's not important! There's a horde of titans outside of Wall Rose near the old city district. Y/n's currently fighting them off."
Erwin's eyes widened in shock. He immediately stood up and began ordering people to get their maneuver gear and to prepare for battle.

"What?! Y/n's fighting them? And you left her?!" Hanji exclaimed, furious at the short male.

"There was no use. A whole military branch, or two people against an army of titans," Levi retorted. Hanji groaned in frustration.

"Whatever the case, Y/n must be tiring by now. Let's get there as fast as we can!"

~
You crashed landed on the roof and laid there on your side, panting heavily. Your sword slid across and away from you, falling off the roof. There was no point. They'd just keep coming. Whoever was controlling them had unlimited energy and unlimited titans. You relaxed when you felt a titan come up behind you. You waited for the titan to grab you, but the sound of maneuver gear and a grunt made you turn your head slightly.

"Y/n!!" You heard Levi scream. You looked up and saw the rest of the Corps killing off the titans. He landed next to you.

"Are you alright?" He asked, helping you sit up. You nodded.

"Yeah, considering I've been killing these shits since four in the morning, I'd say I did a pretty damn good job," you replied, rolling out your shoulder.

"You can relax now. We've got this covered," Levi assured. You rolled your eyes.

"Whatever you say, shithead."

"Red!" You heard Elijah call. You looked to your left and saw him land softly on the roof. Levi's face immediately darkened. "Are you okay?! How did you fight for over four hours?!" He crouched down next to you.

"A lot of stamina and breathing techniques," you replied. Elijah sighed.

"Man... when are you going to give in and just ask for help?" He asked, gently wiping off some titan blood that was evaporating. You felt a dark and ominous aura emit from Levi, but Elijah didn't seem to notice nor did you say anything about it.

"Considering you people are here now, I did just fine," you retorted, standing back up.

"You shouldn't get up. You've been fighting titans for hours. Let us handle the rest," Levi scolded, pushing you back down. You glared at him before sighing.

"Fine. My sword was flung off the roof anyways." You crossed your arms. Elijah chuckled nervously and Levi just sighed before maneuvering away without another word. Elijah, however, stayed.

"What's up, Elijah?" You asked him. He jumped slightly and smiled sheepishly.

"No... I was just thinking..." He replied. You glanced at him.

"About?"
His face turned more serious as he looked out to where the scouts were fighting titans. Not a lot of people had died yet, which was good, considering the amount of titans there were.

"I was just thinking about where all these came from," he replied. You hummed yourself.

"It's weird... it doesn't seem like there were this many titans in Wall Maria before. More or less we killed them off," you added. Elijah subtly nodded.

"It's like a planned attack. Like someone's controlling them to target us."
You hummed in agreement, watching as he maneuvered away like Levi, leaving you alone on the roof. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw something purple flash behind a building. Suspicious, you stood up and squinted your eyes to try and get a clearer picture. You saw someone running towards the wall with no gear. That long purple hair immediately clicked. Without hesitation, you jumped from the roof down to the ground and picked up your sword. You ran amongst the street, dodging falling titans that were killed and maneuvering up to the roofs again. Rhea was beginning to scale the wall using gloves like you. You ran faster and avoided more titans. Levi, who was flying in the air, turned his head slightly and saw you running back towards the wall.

"Y/n! Where are you going?!" He yelled out, only to barely avoid getting swatted. You didn't reply and began to scale the wall as well, seeing Rhea at the top. She stopped to turn and looked at you, making your blood boil to the point where steam was emitting from your body. She smirked at you before vanishing over the wall.

Ja ne!

   {Ruby Red}