Correlation

You had left the courthouse and were now in between the four Survey Corps superiors. Up ahead, you spotted five horses, the white one being the commander's.

"Do you know how to ride a horse?" Levi asked, though you thought he was mocking you.

"Of course I do, shithead. The problem is my horse is outside the wall," you replied, annoyed by the fact he didn't even consider you being able to ride one. He clicked his tongue.

"Well too bad. This is the horse you're getting."
You scowled at him from under your hood. You were getting really pissed at him and you haven't even known him for more than a day.

"Glaring at me isn't going to do you anything," Levi's voice rang out. He had turned his head to look at you.

"Keeping pushing your luck and it will," you replied, stuffing your hands in your pant pockets. Levi stopped and turned fully around, grabbing you by the collar.

"Listen up, you little shit. Zackley let you go under my supervision in exchange for freedom. Unless you want to go to Nile and his gang I suggest you to know your place," Levi's voice raised a little, but only a little. You lightly scoffed, your voice distorter made Levi's ears scream.

"Nice threat, shithead. Got me shaking in my boots, truly."
Levi's scowl deepened and his grasp on your tightened, but never once did you flinch.

"Now, now, Levi. I'm sure Red isn't used to actual human interaction. Lay off them for a little bit," Hanji softly scolded. Levi clicked his tongue and roughly let go of you, turning, and walking away. If looks could kill, Levi would've been dead.

'Definitely should have killed him.'

~
When you entered the Survey Corps HQ, which was the huge castle, Levi immediately showed you to your 'room'.

"You'll be sleeping in the basement with Eren," he said, leading you down to a staircase.

"The titan shifter?"

"Yes."
You sighed quietly. You really didn't want anyone down with you. You didn't necessarily mind sleeping in a cell or basement, you could adjust, you just disliked sleeping in the same room as someone. Of course, if you expressed your 'unhappiness' to Corporal Shithead, he probably wouldn't care anyways. Once you reached the bottom of the staircase, he opened the door and walked inside.

"Your uniform is on your bed. If you need help with the belts then ask Eren." Levi said while nodding his head to the clean bed. You nodded back and walked towards your bed which was right across from Eren's. Looking at the uniform it was just white pants with a brown skirt and a white tee along with the Survey Corps jacket and the knee-high brown boots. It was a little light for your liking, since you liked darker colors, but you wouldn't mind. Once you changed into that you held up the belts to see their shape and to determine what belt went where. Once you got done with the belts, you hooked on your hood back around your torso and neck. You pulled it above your head. And you zipped up the face mask. You set your distorter to a much lower pitch, but it wasn't as bad as your multiple pitch one.

'Tch. I should just slaughter them all while I have the chance. None of them trust me so it won't be a shock.' You thought annoyingly, making sure everything was in place. You turned and began to walk back up the stairs to the mess hall. The multiple belts were somewhat uncomfortable, but you managed. Squad Levi was in there drinking tea.

"Where's my weapons?" Your voice snapped them out of their conversation.

"Excuse me? What weapons?" Levi asked, setting down his cup. The other squad members seemed shocked at your appearance. They knew you were joining them, but they didn't know you were allowed to have your hood and face mask on.

"Don't play dumb with me, shithead. My guns, my sword, my gloves, and my knives," you replied, your annoyance rising greatly.

"You won't be needing them anymore. You'll be using 3DMG," Levi replied sharply, not giving you a chance to speak again. In a flash, Levi's cup went smashing into the floor.

"Corporal!!"

"Captain!!"

"I don't care what you say, Corporal Shithead, where is my stuff?" You hissed near his face, holding him by his cravat. He growled slightly.

"In Erwin's office," he replied reluctantly. You forced him back down in his chair and let go of him.

"You're lucky I don't use my weapons on you, Corporal Shithead," you spat, turning and walking out of the room to Erwin's.

"What the hell?" Olou muttered.

"Captain, are you okay?" Petra asked, concern laced in her voice. Levi cleared his throat and fixed his cravat.

"Yes," he replied. Petra breathed out a slight sigh of relief.

"So we need to be in a squad with them?" Eld asked, staring at where you had left.

"We better watch what we say. They could snap our necks at any minute," Gunther added, nervousness creeping up his spine.

"And I have to share the basement with them...?" Eren asked, disbelief in his voice. He normally was an angry person, but could calm down when needed. The only thing he feared was titans, but now that you're sharing the basement with him, it seems he has another monster to worry about.

"We couldn't have put them anywhere else. They're still not to be trusted," Levi explained, picking up the shards of glass.

"Will you be okay, Captain?" Petra asked. Everyone knew that Levi had to watch you like a hawk. Maybe even more so that Eren. That was good, but also really dangerous.

"Tch. I should be fine," Levi replied, though deep down inside he knows he would never be able to beat you in a fight if it ever got to that point.

~
You had retrieved your weapons from Erwin's office and were on your bed making sure nothing was changed or touched. You slipped your gloves back on and shot out your hooks into the wall then retracted them again. They seemed to work. Nothing seemed to have been touched, so that's good. You opened your pocket watch that was stashed in your glove and checked the time.

'9:30.' You thought. Curfew would be in half an hour. Not to mention you skipped dinner and won't be able to eat until next morning, but you didn't mind. You heard someone come down the stairs. You sat upright and placed your weapons on the ground next to you as the door opened.

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}