Tortured

Dimo Reeves had agreed to work with the Survey Corps, first by giving Djel Sannes and Ralph wrong information. Those two MP were the ones who Hanji believes killed Pastor Nick. Squad Levi and you were at a small secluded house, waiting for Reeves to arrive.

"So, the plan?" You asked Levi, your arms in their usual position.

"We get out whatever information we can," he replied briefly. You let out a light scoff in replacement of a laugh.

"Sounds like fun," you said, a small smirk on your face. In the distance, you could see the wagon slowly ride up towards the house. You all took cover and hid until it stopped in front. You walked to the back of the wagon.

"Are we there?" Sannes pulled back the curtain and peeked out. You held your gun right at his face. Levi was next to you. The quick look of shock vanished when Sannes turned to yell, but you climbed into the cart and jammed your elbow right into his face. Ralph was still there.

"Reeves, you damn—!" He didn't finish that sentence because you rammed your knee into the side of his head. Both of them fell unconscious. You threw Sannes and Ralph's bodies out of the cart where the others picked them up and carried them to the house. You jumped down to the ground.

"You need help torturing him?" You asked Levi, watching the others.

"Probably. I'm new to torture," he replied seriously. Your gaze darkened, a predatory edge to it.

"I guess you'll learn a thing or two about human torture, then. Grab a smock and let's get started."

~
You walked into the cellars where Sannes and Ralph were placed. You slowly opened the large metal door. Your timing was great, because he was just waking up. Levi was behind you, gloves and an apron on.

"Rise and shine, sleepy head," you greeted, pulling your gloves on tighter. "Ready to get started?" You walked into the room, immediately going over to the table of equipment. You placed your own stuff on top of it.

"Alright Levi, to be quite honest, torture is a free-for-all, no holds barred kind of thing. However, who you torture and when is important." You glanced over at the fearful man. "If you're planning to kill him in the end, go all out. If you're not, then avoid doing any fatal moves." You stripped off your jacket and threw it to the side of the room.

"For me, personally, I favor breaking bones, but that's not the only thing I'm capable of." You walked over to the tied man and leaned your face close to his. "But sometimes, physical torture isn't enough. Psychological torture is more fitting." You reached behind his head and yanked his hair, forcing him to expose his neck.

"I usually ask questions before I start, but... I want you to know what you're getting yourself into." You turned your head to look at Levi. "Watch closely." You slowly circled your thumb around his adam's apple. You then pressed it against his throat, choking him.

"You see, you're not supposed to crush the windpipe when you're trying to choke someone. Instead, you're supposed to block the carotid artery which supplies blood to the face, neck, and brain. When you do that, not enough blood goes to the brain, which can cause loss of consciousness. If you block it long enough..." You pressed harder. A ragged gasp left him as he struggled for breath. "... you can kill them." You released the pressure and stepped back. Sannes gasped for breath, his head hung.

"The human body has amazing defenses if it's injured, but there are loopholes. Ways you can get around it. Really, the only people who should torture are those who are skilled in human anatomy, like Hanji, but she's subpar." You reached over and grabbed a pair of scissors from the small table, pointing them just millimeters from his eye. "Thing is, I don't do well with people who are tied up, but I'll try."