Christmas Special 2018!

The holiday season is just around the corner for the Survey Corps. Winter has come and the first snow had already fallen. You were not one for celebrations of holidays. With trouble always finding its way to the Scout Regimen, you saw no need or use for it. Hanji, however, was fascinated by it, and bugged Erwin to let you all celebrate Christmas. Christmas was the most celebrated holiday in the walls, but you were not familiar with it. You were never interested, but ever since Erwin approved Hanji's idea, you were forced to shop for your squad members and superiors. To be honest, you were truly half-assing everyone's presents. Everyone except Levi, of course.

You had been out in the town for a few hours while Hanji and Moblit were getting the preparations ready for later that night. Her plan was to gather Squad Levi and exchange presents. In actuality, Hanji only made you get presents for all of them because you almost killed each of them before, so it was your way of apologizing. Well jokes on her, because she never said they had to be good gifts.

'Eren, done. Armin, done. Sasha, done. Jean, done. All that's left is Mikasa, Erwin, Hanji, Historia, Connie, and Levi.' You thought, bags slung over your shoulder. Going out of your way to shop and wasting your time for stupid gifts was something you didn't think you'd do. Here you are, though. The only one who you're going to put effort into was Levi's.  Only because his birthday was that day too. You knew what to get him without a doubt.

Gyokuro. A type of green tea that is extremely infrequent. You couldn't get it from markets or stores, but if you had the right connections, you could get your hand on a pouch full. So you had asked for the assistance of Amalasanda who specialized in extortion. You didn't question her methods as long as she gets you what you want. It should be delivered to you by the end of today, though.

'I'll go for them next. They're the easiest.' You slipped into a smaller store and looked around, noticing the different sized blades on the wall.

"Well howdy there, missy." The person from behind the desk tipped his hat at you."I see you've been quite busy." His eyes looked over your bags.

"Yes, well, I have been bored the last couple of days," you replied before quickly walking off to the other side of the store. You weren't in the mood for talking, but he didn't seem to understand that.

"Well watcha lookin' for then? Machete? Short sword? Broad sword? Rapier? Katana? Longsword?" The list went on and on and you were surprised he didn't get winded.

"Do you have any twin swords?" You interrupted his rambling.

"Do I?" He laughed, walking up behind the counter. "Of course I do! Come 'ere, I'll show ya!"

~
'Thank god. That shithead wouldn't shut the fuck up.' You thought, letting out a sigh. The bags you held were beginning to crowd you, and it was getting a little hard to walk. The weight was no problem, but when you can't walk, you can't walk.

'I should go back and drop all of this off. Better than killing myself for those idiots.' You thought, quickly running past everyone to get to your horse who was not that far away from you. You attached the bags to the saddle and mounted him, pulling on the reins and galloping back towards HQ. You heard the bags rustling and bounce behind you, but luckily you didn't buy anything breakable. You were going pretty fast, but even through the whipping wind, you heard the familiar caw of a crow. You looked up and saw Nuntius flying over you with a pouch in his beak. He let it drop and you caught it before it was able to fly off. Keeping a loose grip on the reins, you opened it and saw the dried tea leaves inside of it. You looked back up at the crow and nodded. He flew off not a second later. You reached behind yourself and placed the sack in one of the bags.

~
You managed to place the gifts in a room secluded from everyone. You also managed to get away from Hanji who was desperately trying to figure out what you got everyone. With one punch to the head, she quickly gave up. You only had two more people left, but you got that done in a jiffy.