Explained

You were asked to join in on the meeting between the leaders of the military, excluding Nile, and including the Commander-in-Chief, Darius Zackley. The same person who dictated what would happen to you at your tribunal. You stood in between Erwin and Levi, with Hanji and Pixis across from you.

"I must say, I didn't expect you to settle down the way you did," the Commander of the Garrison said, his kind eyes staring into yours.

"If you're saying I've calmed down, I was always calm. I wasn't in the best of moods, then," you replied, your arms crossed.

"If I recall, didn't you call Commander Erwin and Commander Nile fuckfaces?"
Your eyes closed when you felt the blond turn to look at you.

"I stand by my words."
The older man just smiled at you. The door opened, and Darius walked in, shutting it behind him.

"Sorry I'm late," he spoke. You opened your eyes and gazed at him, as did everyone else. He walked over to the table and sat down on the chair. No one was in the other. He rested his elbows on the table and interlaced his fingers together. "Well? Have we discovered what's in the container?" 

"The thing is..." Hanji spoke up, "With our technology, I'm afraid we can't dig much deeper. Like we've heard from Eren and Historia, it seems to originate from some sort of human bodily fluid. However, it vaporizes when exposed to air, making analysis difficult. Whoever made it must have had technology far superior to ours."

'I wonder if Amalasanda can do it. She has several advanced inventions.' You thought, looking at the box of serum. Then again, what she was doing was illegal.

"If it was the Reiss family, I can't imagine how..." She trailed off. Darius hummed in thought.

"In that case, instead of tampering with it, we should use it to achieve our current objective," Pixis spoke up.

"But who do we entrust it to?" Darius inquired. He then turned his head to look at Erwin. "Erwin, to you?"

"No..." He replied, bringing his hand up to grab where his arm use to be. "I'm no more than a wounded soldier. This box belongs with one of our elite soldiers who has the best odds of survival." His head turned to Levi.

"Levi, would you keep it?" He asked. Levi raised his head to look up at him.

"If it's an order, just say so. Why even ask the question?" He inquired. Erwin looked away.

"We can't predict in what situation we'll have to use this. We'll be relying on you to make a decision on the fly. Judging when and who to use it on will be for you to choose."

'What a burden.' You thought, opting to not talk.

"Can we leave that to you?" He finally turned to look at the short man.

"If this dream of yours comes true, what will you do then?" Levi asked, though he didn't answer the question.

"I... don't know. I won't until it happens," he replied softly.

"I see... all right. I'll do it," he answered, leaning over the table. He closed the case lid and picked it up before placing it in his pocket. He returned back to his original place.

"By the way, I'd like to unveil that work of mine soon. Have you given it any thought?" Darius asked seriously.

"You still haven't given up on that?" Pixis inquired, "If the public saw that repulsive display, trust in the military would hit rock bottom."

"You don't know art when you see it," Darius accused.

"Are you talking about that shit eating machine?" You finally conversed.