Agreeing

Your eyes slowly opened, a beam of light immediately hitting your eyes. You groaned and placed your arm over your eyes to shield yourself away from the stupid ass sun.

"You're awake," you heard Levi's voice from the other room.

"Unfortunately, yeah," you called back to him. You slowly sat up from the bed the same time Levi walked in. He took a seat next to you and placed a hand to your forehead.

"You don't seem hot," he said, though it sounded like he was saying it to himself.

"Why? Did Hanji suggest it?" You asked as he removed his hand. He nodded.

"Yeah, we were worried about you."
You hummed and stood up, stretching out your back, hearing multiple cracks.

"What time is it?" You asked him, putting on your boots. You felt a thousand times better than this morning. You definitely needed the nap.

"3:26," Levi replied. Once you got your boots on, you stood up and began to walk out of his bedroom with Levi not that far behind you.

"Are you going back to the Hamilton estate?" He asked. You hummed and grabbed your weapons that you had thrown across Levi's office from sheer tiredness.

"Yeah. They need an answer and I need to answer."  You pulled your gloves tighter on your hand.

"Did you and Hanji finalize a plan?" You asked him as you left his office.

"Yes. All that's left is for you to do your part."
You stopped walking and turned around to face him.

"What part am I doing? I don't even know your plan," you asked, your eyes narrowing. He clicked his tongue.

"Calm down, will you? I swear you'll know once it's actually in motion. You pick up on things quickly after all," he replied, flicking you on the forehead. You lightly sighed and turned back around. Once you got out to the stables, you pulled Star out of her stable.

"I'll be back. Hopefully," you said while giving Levi a quick peck on the lips. "Don't kill any of them." You mounted Star. Levi scoffed, crossed his arms, and rolled his eyes.

"Watch that attitude, shithead," you said, though Levi knew you were joking from that minuscule smile adorning your lips. "See ya." You whipped the reins and galloped out of the stables. Levi watch you with a worried expression. You, yourself, had no idea how things would go down or how you'd be able to pull this off.

~
You were standing in front of the Hamilton Estate, hesitating for the sheer fact that you didn't want to do this. You sighed and walked up to the door, holding up your hand, but the door had already began to open. Cordelia greeted you with a smile on her face.

"Y/n. It's so nice to see you again. Please, come in," she said, moving to the side to let you pass her. She closed the door and walked in front of you. "Please, follow me." She strode ahead of you. You followed her up the large staircase and into a different room that was even brighter than the room you were in before.

"This is the dining hall. Please, make yourself comfortable." Cordelia motioned for you to sit down in one of the many chairs up against the table. Pierce was sitting at the table as well and greeted you with a little nod.

"Does he talk?" You asked her. She lightly laughed at your slightly confused face.

"He can, but since our mother died, he hasn't said a word since," she replied, sitting right across from you. You nodded in reply and eyed the room, trying to memorize each nook and cranny if you had to escape or tried to use the layout of the room if you fought someone.

"So Y/n." Cordelia brought your attention back to her. "I trust you have an answer?" She rested her arms on the table. You stared at her with a blank face, showing no hints of anything. You were hard to read. Cordelia is the type of person to get people to react physically and facially. She hasn't been able to get you to react as much though and that frustrates her. You smiled warmly at her, causing her eyes to widen.

"I accept your offer," you replied, looking at both of their faces and laughing your internal head off at the utter disbelief written on their faces.

"Oh-oh, well, that's great! I'm happy!" She exclaimed, clasping her hands together and standing up. "Calcifer, please start picking out the fabric for my dress. I wish to look like a goddess." Cordelia walked around the long table and sat down next to you, grabbing your hands and holding them close to her chest.

"Y/n, you won't regret this decision, I promise," she said confidently, staring at you with ice blue eyes. You smiled lightly at her, though you felt like puking.

"I have no doubt."

~
"Damn!" Levi hissed, squeezing his arms in anger.

"Now, now, calm down, Levi," Hanji soothed, trying to calm the tyrant down.

"I can't. Y/n is going off to marry two pieces of shit who are only blackmailing her." Levi growled like an animal and paced angrily around his office.

"Why didn't you say this to Y/n?" Hanji asked him. Levi stopped pacing and glared at her.

"Are you crazy? I actually want to live a few more years. Besides, it's not like Y/n wants to do this anyways," Levi clarified, turning and resuming his pacing.

"Y/n knows what she's doing. If anything gets out of hand she'll take care of it. We just need to support her from the shadows so she won't have to go through this," Hanji explained.

"You think I don't know that?"

"I know you know that, but you getting angry won't solve anything and it'll only ruin the plan."
Levi halted and stood there for a moment. Hanji was right. The only thing getting angry does is get you more angry. He needed to be calm and collected. For you. He sighed deeply and rubbed his forehead.

"Alright. Hopefully this works."

"It will work. It'll be worth it too. Y/n cares about you more than anything."

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}