Punishment

You were thrown against the stone wall and landed on the cold, hard ground, coughing up blood. No doubt you had broken a few ribs.

"Man... is that all you've got?" Rhea asked, gently placing the tip of the sword on the ground. You managed to painfully flip to your side where you were leaning against the wall. The giant slash through your torso was staining your white shirt. "I'm disappointed. You haven't once used your eye." She sighed at the end. She looked at you and smirked, eyeing you up and down. She enjoyed seeing you like this. Weak and vulnerable. It revolted her seeing you so strong and independent. Pretending like everything was okay and that you were the strongest. It made her sick that you dare feel superior. Which is why she'll do everything in her power to make you feel like nothing at all. She's done a pretty good job at erasing your identity and personality. Now let's see if she can erase your rationality and sanity. She let out a scornful chuckle and lifted her sword. She placed it over her shoulder and began to walk out of her room.

"Elijah. Tend to this pitiful creature so that I can do it again. I expect her to be in... okay conditions," she ordered the young man who was standing in the corner. Well... he was barely standing. He nodded, not trusting his voice to speak. She smiled sweetly at him before leaving the room. Elijah quickly scurried over to you and tried to feel your wound, but your foot connected with his face, sending him flying to the other side of the room. He coughed and held his jaw, slowly sitting back up.

"Wow... so you still hit me? How nice," he said sarcastically.

"I want you to stay away from me," you ordered, sitting on your hip and glaring at him like a lioness eyeing a threat. He sighed lightly.

"Listen. I know you don't trust me, but hear me out." He quieted his voice and looked at the doorway before crawling over to you. "Rhea... she isn't what she seems. She's being controlled by someone." Your brows furrowed together.

"Don't justify her actions by pinning the blame on another person," you growled. Elijah put his arms out in a calming manner.

"No, no, I know... it's just... Rhea is being controlled by someone. They're the reason why you're here. Rhea is just doing their bidding," he explained.

"Controlled? What do you mean?" You asked, slowly sitting up and leaning your back against the wall, wincing.

"It's like a whole... charade, puppeteer thing. Wesley and I were being controlled by Rhea and Rhea is being controlled by someone else."
You searched his eyes, trying to find an excuse to kick him again. Though there was no sign of lying. Your own eyes narrowed.

"Who's Wesley?"

"Oh... so you didn't know his name... huh?" He said quietly to himself. You grabbed his collar and yanked him closer to you, ignoring the burning pain in your abdomen.

"Who is Wesley?" You growled in his face, watching as his features contorted into fear.

"He was your... boss, I believe... he and Rhea served in the Military Police together so they could still communicate with each other," he replied. Your eyes widened and you let go of Elijah, slouching against the wall.

"So the boss... was working for... her?" You swallowed and looked down towards the ground. Was that why he was always gone? To not only serve in the Military, but to talk about you to your worst enemy? Was he even on your side at all?

"Wh-who's... controlling Rhea? Who is she... really?" You asked quietly, your initial shock slowly fading away.

"I don't know his name, but I know the relation between the two. Rhea isn't her real name, either... it's—"
The sound of a bang and the shell of a bullet falling to the ground interrupted him. Your eyes widened as blood splashed across your face. Elijah went crashing to the ground face first. Behind him was Rhea with a gun in her hand.

"My, my... I tell him to do one thing and he goes off spilling my secrets." She sighed dramatically, reloading the gun. Your eyes darted back to Elijah who was lying in his own puddle of blood in front of you. Rhea walked up to you and grabbed Elijah by the scruff of his shirt. She threw him to the other side of the room where he rolled around and hit his back against the wall. She crouched down in front of you and placed the gun under your chin. You knew by heart this woman was capable of anything. Manipulation, murder, torture, whether psychological or not. You've never once feared anything outside this building. Most people would think you would crush your fear and kill anyone who dare harm you. That's not the case, unfortunately. For five years you were held captive here. Tortured. All because of the woman standing in front of you. She smiled and placed her finger on your eye. You felt your heart pounding against your rib cage. You thought the rest of your uninjured ribs were going to snap in half from the sheer force of your heart.

"Now... fifteen years it took to manifest this eye..." She began, slowly tracing her finger down your eye to your chin. "You're the first and only person who was able to survive and endure those... not so happy days." Her finger slid from your chin down your throat like a feather. It sent non ending shivers throughout your body, but you couldn't stop them nor her.

"And yet... you're not going to give me the pleasure of enjoying what it's capable of?" She asked mockingly, her finger slowly tracing down your chest, your stomach, and stopping to right above your pelvis. Your eyes traveled her snake like finger. She leaned her face close to yours and with a giggle, she said, "Then I'm sure I can have my way with you."

~
"Erwin... I know that... we're supposed to be looking for Eren..." Hanji began, "But what about Y/n?" She looked at him with worried eyes. Erwin sighed and averted his gaze from Hanji's.

"We can't do anything right now. The only thing we can do... is hope Y/n is alright."

Ja ne!

   {Ruby Red}