SNEAK PEAK

OKAY SO SEASON THREE IS LITERALLY COMING OUT IN LIKE LESS THAN A WEEK AND I HAVENT UPDATED THIS BOOK SINCE JANUARY AND I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW WHATS ABOUT TO HAPPEN

Edit: Why r u yellin bruh

SO WHEN SEASON THREE COMES OUT, OBVIOUSLY IM GONNA FOLLOW THE PLOTLINE, WHILE THROWING IN SOME 'EXTRA CHARACTERS 😉'.

Edit: Bruh, I don't even remember the damn characters

THEN, AFTER THE SEASON IS OVER (I CRI) IT'S GONNA BRANCH OFF INTO SEASON THREE PART 2 LIKE MY PREVIOUS CHAPTERS!

Edit: Uh... what did I write again?

SEASON THREE PART 2 IS NOT RELEVANT TO THE CANON PLOTLINE, BUT I NEED SOMETHING TO DISTRACT ME FROM CRYING

AND WOO BOY IS IT A ROLLAR COASTER.

LOTTA BLOOD, CURSING, GORE, DESCRIPTIVE TORTURE SCENES. I WOULD DEFINITELY RATE THIS STORY 'M' JUST BASED ON THE CHAPTERS THAT WILL BE UPLOADED, HOPEFULLY SOMETIME NEXT WEEK!! YEAH!!!

Edit: ... did I actually publish it?

BTW THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR OVER 152k READS!!1!1!1! HOLY SHIT! WHEN I FIRST STARTED THIS BOOK, IT WAS ONLY FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES BUT I ACTUALLY BEGAN TO GET INVESTED IN IT AND LOOK AT THAT!1!1!1!!1!1!1!

Bitch you have over 500k reads, shut the fuck up.

MY HUSBANDO LEVI IS ALSO HELLA HOT IN EP. 1 I DID WATCH THE PREMIERE FROM A WEBSITR, BUT IT WAS SHITTY QUALITY AND NOT THE WHOLE THING SOOOOOOO

HERE'S A SNEAK PEAK OF YOU FUCKIN UP A BITCH IN PART 2 OF SEASON THREE:

Edit: Ya'll, just skip this chapter, it's fuckin useless like you.

The bark of the tree was stained with crimson. Red flowed down its rough surface like honey and dripped to the ground. This was by far the greatest thing you have ever done. With body pieces scattered throughout, it'd almost be impossible to put her back together again. How sad. You were quite enjoying playing with her. Her poor little body couldn't take it anymore, and collapsed like sand between your fingers. You stared up at her. A small smile present on your face.

Edit: Oh... I never actually published this... oops.

"That's disappointing. I thought I was gonna get more out of you. Guess I was wrong." You shrugged and turned around, preparing to make your trip back to HQ.

"You... you'll never do it..."
You stopped and turned your head to face her.

"Hmm?" You hummed.

"You're too weak... all of you..." Her voice came out in ragged whispers, but you still could hear her clear as day. "The titans will continue to dominate you... you may have a military branch behind you... but once they're all dead... it'll be just you. Then how are you going to succeed? You and what army!?" She rubbed against the blades holding her up, cutting deep into her skin.

"Me and what army?" You repeated, quickly walking up to her. She was suspended in the air, but not high enough that she was out of reach.

"I think you're mistaken." You leaned your head close to hers. "I am the army." One swipe was all it took to end her suffering. Her head landed on the ground and rolled to your feet. Her eyes were still wide open. You could see the head's face contort into one of shock before terror. You crouched down and stuck out your finger, poking it in the eye. It was squishy. Like a grape. Still moist. You took your nail and roughly slid it against the surface. Deep enough that it'd cut. Blood rose to the surface, but didn't pool over. You grabbed the head by the roots of its hair and stood up. You knew Levi would be in Hanji's office. After something like this, he wouldn't want to be alone. You couldn't blame him. You wouldn't want to be alone either. You walked all the way back to HQ still holding onto the head. Eerily, all of the halls were empty. Quiet. Nothing was moving. Nothing was making any noise. So, because of that, you went straight to Hanji's office.

Like that? Don't worry! It'll be in season three!!

... after all of the other chapters are uploaded and edited.

Thank you so much for the support!
More chapters to come! I promise! Hopefully next week!

ALSO LOOK;

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edit: yooooooooOOOOOOOOOOO Shut The FuCk Up BiTCh

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}