🖤💛Halloween special 2017💛🖤

Btw: Sort of disturbing. Based on ^^ post. Warning⚠️: Gore, blood, probably cursing knowing you. You're more of like a... demon? In this? It's Halloween, go with the flow, dammit. For extra spoopyness, go to your 'Aa' settings and change the color to black.

Edit: DARK MODE MF6

~
You sighed as you finished reading through another paper your asshole boss had assigned you. He forced you to stay late into the night, all because you missed one work day, because you were sick as fuck. That asshole Nile should shove his arm through the vending machine and get it stuck. Yes, it has happened before. Sitting back in your small ass cubicle, you sighed and stretched your arms back behind you, cracking your back. You stopped, however, when you heard the copy machine start up and beginning to print. You looked over to the room that held the printer and saw that the only lights that were turned on were the ceiling lights above the office, and your cubicle ones. No one has been in that room because the printer had broken down yesterday and hadn't been fixed yet. You squinted your eyes and slowly got up from your chair. You've watched horror movies and basically destroyed your tv when the characters would walk to the damn sound like a bunch of fuckwads, but you were a different story. A: you're not an idiot. And B: you actually know how to fight. Whatever it was. 

You entered the printing room and turned on the light, seeing the machine on, spitting out multiple pieces of paper. You slowly walked up to the machine and removed a piece of the paper, seeing that it was a picture. Your brows scrunched together and your eyes narrowed at the picture. In the picture you were sitting in your chair, your head flopped over the back of it with your eyes stabbed out and hanging only by the optic nerve. Your once clean white dress top was soaked in blood that came from your throat. There was a knife stabbed into the right side of your neck that made a smile-like cut from ear to ear. You let the picture go and let it fall and glide down onto the floor. You removed the other pictures and saw that you were in the exact same position with the exact same injuries, except it was taken at another angle. This time outside from the window that was to the side of your cubicle. You looked to your left and lifted up the the printer's cover that held down photos for copying. There was nothing under there. No original picture, nothing. You closed the cover and looked at the photos once again. 

The vending machine that was down the hall from your workplace let out a crash, signaling someone, or something, had used it. You slowly walked away from the printer and exited the room, seeing the lit up vending machine opposite of you. You fearlessly strode up to it and crouched down, placing your hand through the flap you grabbed the cold drink. You pulled it out and looked at it. Wrapped around it was a soaked piece of paper tied to each side of it.

'You're next. Hanging.'

You flipped it around.

'Help me.'

The red liquid used to write this concerned you, but nothing you couldn't help at this point. A sudden slam made your head snap to the side where the large windows were. There, dead smack in the middle of the glass, was a dripping handprint that was made on the inside. You stood up and looked around the silent office. No lights were flickering. No voices were telling you to run. So why should you be afraid? The photo copier was already fucked up enough, now you have to deal with a dead person and a psycho? Great... more things to deal with. You sighed and began to walk towards your cubicle again, not bothered or worried.

'Don't go there. He's waiting.'

You stopped, sensing something behind you. The warm breath that travelled from your cheek to your neck told you you were correct. You lifted your foot and slammed it on the floor, feeling the vibrations sink into the ground. Something was in your chair. Watching... waiting... listening. You growled lightly in irritation and walked into the cubicle that was a little bit behind yours. You cleared off the desk and placed everything on the floor, knowing you'll regret this later, but whatever. You may get fired, but that's the least of your concerns. If something's trying to kill you, then hell yeah, you're gonna beat its ass. You crouched under the desk and spread your feet out a little bit. You breathed out a quick breath and clenched your hand. Your fist connected with the bottom of the desk the same time you stood up with brute force and strength. The desk went flying in the air before doing a slow flip and landing right inside your cubicle. The loud crashes and breaks signaled you'd have to pay for the damage, but you're alright with that.