Aggravating

Since Wattpad's being a bitch

Edit: Bruh, they ugly as hell, tf

~
You stopped in front of a large estate close within the center of Wall Sina, where the richest noblemen and women lived. You got off of Star and patted her neck, sighing.

"Wish me luck," you said before turning and walking up the stairs to the front door. You grabbed the gold knocker and banged it three times on the door, loudly. You heard the sound of a lock before the door slowly began to open. A man in a suit was standing before you.

"You must be Miss Red," he said, moving to the side to let you through. You stepped into the house, but was stopped by the posh butler putting his arm out. "I must inform you that this is a weapon free house. If you may, please hand me all of your weapons." The butler held out his hand. You bit back a sigh and gave him your sword, two guns, and knives, but kept one hidden in your boot. The butler almost fell over from the amount of weapons you had given him.

"Lady Cordelia and Lord Pierce will be greeting you soon," he said before shuffling away from you. You eyed him before he had disappeared into another room. You sighed and took a thorough look around the mansion. Shiny marble floors, high ceilings, exquisite paintings, glass chandelier. Just the sheer brightness of the room gave you a pounding headache. The door above the huge staircase opened and two people, a man and a woman, walked out. They both had ginger hair that transitioned to white and ice blue eyes. From what you've seen so far, they were twins. Fraternal, not identical.

"Red. You did accept our invitation," Cordelia said, beginning to walk down the stairs with Pierce not that far behind her. You crossed your arms, unamused.

"Well, I'm here now. What do you want?" You asked back. Cordelia and Pierce got to the bottom of the steps and she immediately walked up to you and brushed back a bit of your hair, looking into your black eye with fascination and obsession.

"So you really do have it. It's an honor to see it in person," she said, moving her head away from yours. Pierce came up behind her as she backed away a step.

"What's the catch? Why am I here?" You asked again, getting annoyed. It seemed as if these two were the current heads of the Hamilton household. Wherever their parents are.

"I have gathered proof of what your eye is capable of, and I have a key witness," Cordelia explained, placing her hands behind her back.

"Proof? Key witness?" You repeated questioningly. Whatever this girl was up to, it was going to be bad. She nodded, a smile on her face, though it was one of those smiles that people made when they're getting what they want.

"My grandfather was the leader of the horrible, unforgivable cult that held you and so many other children captive. Twenty five years ago, our grandfather was killed by your father who was then made leader," Cordelia began, beginning to circle you. You knew she was doing it to try and intimidate you, but unfortunately, it wasn't working. "My father and grandfather were extremely close with each other, despite all that he had done. When my grandfather died, my father was livid and adamant on killing your father when the time came. However, he realized he would never be able to endure going down to the underground and seeing all those inhabiting it. However, an unfortunate event happened years ago, and now father is not able to go anywhere. Instead, we had hired someone else as a spy. That person was there that day when you killed both your father and mother," she explained, stopping in front of you. You were taken aback from her last statement. Someone was watching you? Someone saw you do that?

"We already know of your criminal record, Red. Over seven thousand people have fallen to your hand. Two people have died because of your eye," she went on. You and her stared at each other like it was a competition. She was trying to scare and blackmail you, and you were having none of it.

"Get to the point," you ordered, tired of her giving you all backstory. Cordelia smiled and hummed lightly.

"Feisty, aren't we?" She asked. Your eyes just narrowed slightly. "Our father had been pushing my brother and I to marry since we turned sixteen. Problem is, we're now both thirty two and still single. My brother and I share everything. Thinking of being with someone else makes my blood boil. Pierce and I are connected deeper than blood." Cordelia walked over to Pierce who hadn't said a single word the entire time.

'Incest.' You immediately thought.

"Our father said he didn't care who or how many, he just wanted us to marry and create heirs. He didn't care whether we loved them or not," Cordelia added, putting her arm on Pierce's shoulder. "What better way than to ask Red Ember herself?"

"What?" You immediately asked, your brows furrowing. She sure as hell isn't asking you to marry both of them, is she? Is she fucking crazy? What drug is she on?

"Not only will I be blackmailing the daughter of the man who killed our grandfather, but you will also be the one to bear an heir for us," Cordelia explained, a smile on her face. You took a step back, not out of fear, but out of bewilderment.

"Are you fucking with me?" You asked, your guard on high. Cordelia let out a high pitched chuckle.

"Of course we aren't. I'm serious. Marry us, and we won't disclose the truth about your eye. You can't hide forever, you know," she replied, smiling as if everything was okay. By now, you were just plain dumbfounded. So she won't tell everyone about your monstrous eye if you marry her? Him? Both of them? What the fuck kind of logic is that shit? Hell, you have a boyfriend for god's sake! What does that make it? A quartet?!

"Unfortunately, I have no wish nor desire to marry either of you. I'm fine with my life," you declined, watching Cordelia's smile turn into something more twisted.

"Your little boyfriend Levi, right?" She asked, smiling wider when she saw your eyes widen slightly. You immediately composed yourself once you realized people like her feed off of reactions.

"Yes, Levi. He'll be pissed if he finds out I came here for a marriage proposal," you replied, your face going back to normal. Cordelia chuckled.

"Oh sweetie. You don't realize how many strings we can pull and how many people are willing to do our bidding," Cordelia said, slowly walking towards you. "If you decline my offer, not only will I reveal who you truly are to the public, but I will find someone who's willing to eliminate Humanities Strongest Solider." She gently grabbed your chin and made you look at her.

"Why do you think he has that name? You and your little underlings can't kill Levi." You grabbed her wrist and removed her hand from your face.

"You're right. However I can make someone else do it," she stated, backing a step away. "Someone he trusts." 

Ja ne!

  {Ruby Red}