One Time "Offer" 🤝

Case POV

I stood over the marvel stone as I read his name in disbelief. My best friend was gone. As a man it's different, we didn't cry, we didn't bitch.

However, we grew full of rage.

Nikko was a good guy, he didn't deserve what Drebo did to him. I don't care that he got to there kids, I don't. It was Rays idea anyway. It had been a few weeks since we had seen Ray and honestly I was hoping he was dead.

I heard the sound of a car door opening and shutting as a few footsteps could be heard behind me as I looked at the stone. The presence behind me was unwelcomed and I knew immediately who it was.

Me:...you shouldn't be here." I snarled as O stepped up beside me.

O: I figured you'd be here." he said turning to me. I glared up at him as I carefully clutched my gun in my belt loop.

Me: I should kill you for what your boys did." I growled.

O: it would be understandable, however it would be unwise." he said nodding behind me. I slowly turned and noticed June and Peanut standing off to the side.

Turning back, I glared at O as I let my gun go.

Me: what do you want?" I spit.

O: I want to talk." he smiled.

O: I know at the dinner I said that was the last opportunity to call it quits. But I am here now to offer you another chance to stand down." he said, making me chuckle.

Me: standing down? And what does that look like to you nigga." I smiled.

O: you and your boys go back home. You tell Will, Killian, Myles and whoever else you got down here to back off. Leave the girls alone, the girls should've been off limits period. But now I am willing to negotiate something with you." he said.

Me:..yea what's that?" I said intrigued.

O:..I give you half of my stash-."

June: O-."

O: hush." he snapped quieting June. I smirked as June looked irritated at his bosses new demand. I could tell he didn't tell them this part.

O:..I give you half of my shit and you take it and spend it however you want." he pressed. I stuffed my hands in pocket and slowly thought about his idea. I hated to admit, but O was twice as rich as me now, and taking half of what he made would be a bonus.

Looking over at Nikko's grave, I gritted my teeth hard. It was a gracious offer, but it was no turning back, not for me. I stepped up to his face, close so that he could see the anger behind my eyes.

Me:..your offer sadly doesn't bring back my friend and because of that, blood will be spilled." I snarled. He smirked at me as he nodded.

Brushing past him, I glared at June and Peanut who glared at me back. Turning away, I walked to the car and hopped in the passengers seat as Myles quickly started the car.

Myles: I was going to come out boss-."

Me: nah, I had it handled." I said snatching my phone up. I quickly dialed Killains number and placed it to my ear as I glared at them as Myles drove away.

Killian: what's up Boss?"

Me: you remember what I told you to do?"

Killian: yes sir."

Me: do it." I hissed.

Killian:..you got it." he said. I hung up the phone and put my seatbelt on as Myles sped away.  O didn't take me serious, but now I was about to level the playing fields.