Findings 🕵🏽‍♀️

Cyn POV

I listened as Seven closed the bathroom door. I let the warm water slip down my body as it stung my glass cuts. Instead of moving, I let the water sting me as I looked down at the floor.

My mind raced as I let the water rinse my hair. I looked down as a few pieces of glass sprinkled down my hair.  I know I cried all my emotion out, I was emotionless as I stood there.

I had the worst headache but I didn't care. It would go away. The pain in my heart wouldn't.

Stepping out the shower, I dried off and went into the closet. I reached to grab one of my shirts but turned to Lucas's. I grabbed one of his favorite shirts and hugged it close as his scent made my eyes tingle.

Taking it off the hanger, I slipped it on and instantly felt his warming presence. I went to his dresser and slipped on a pair of his sweats.

Call me crazy, but this was healing me slowly. I could hear him cussing me to get out of his clothes and I laughed to myself. Looking over at the jewelry dresser, I grabbed one of his chains and slipped it on.

I laughed at myself in the mirror as I looked a little like him. His clothes were huge on me as I almost tripped on his sweats. I rolled the waist part up and walked back to the closet.

Looking at his safe, I guess the password and I was happy that it was my birthday.

Opening up, I shuffled through the stacks of money. Pushing them aside I grabbed the bullet containers and frowned as one of them was empty.

The other containers were full, and immediately something clicked in my head. Lucas never emptied anything out of his containers unless he planned on using them...

Slamming the safe shut, I grabbed my keys and slipped on a pair of sneakers before heading to the door. Racing downstairs, I hoped into the car and jumped in. I wasted no time backing out and leaving the house, speeding to the spot.

Seven POV

Ronica: is she okay?" she sighed as I stood there.

Me: no, she went crazy, she snapped." I mumbled.

Chloe: well let us pack some bags and we can spend the night with her."

Me: that would be good, because I can't watch her by myself."

Brooke: isn't she home on her own?"

Me: no I had Draco and Kyren go down there to make sure she was okay." I said.

Kaila: oh good then she should be good until we get there."

Me: hopefully Draco and Kyren will be."

Chamar: why you say that?"

Me: Cyn practically chewed their heads off the moment they stepped foot into the house."

Blake: oh damn." she said coming down with a bag.

Me: she went ballistic, destroyed her bedroom and everything." I said remembering her anger.

Rose: she's hurt.. She was the only one holding on to faith and now her mind is finally letting her experience the pain." she sighed. I shook my head and sat down next to her.

Me: you guys ready?" I said as Draco called my phone.

I declined as the rest of the girls came down with there bags.

Briana: we should prolly stop by the chinese place and grab her some food."

Me: we can but I bet you she won't even eat."