Check Yo Attitude 💯

Lucas POV

I slid out of bed silently as I was careful not to wake Cyn. Her warm body was sticky as I kissed her forehead. She still was healing differently and it was hard to really get past her irritated state.

Going to the bathroom I got washed up and got dressed for the spot. In the middle of me getting dressed, I was surprised as Cyn came in shortly behind me. She didn't acknowledge me as she got in the shower.

I shook my head at her irritation as I heard the front door ring. Jogging down the steps I frowned as Seven and Dre were outside.

Me: nigga we was coming.." I said as he came in. I hugged Sev as I closed the door.

Seven: where is Cyn?"

Me: upstairs." I said as she brushed past me. I frowned at her demeanor as she made her way to my bedroom.

Me: what the hell?" I mumbled as I turned to my brother.

Dre: she in a mood. She won't eat and aint sleep last night." he said.

Me: Same with Cyn, she laid the other way but I know she aint sleep." I said going upstairs.

Dre: they ain't been right since that night." he said. I nodded in agreement as we came back to my room. I stopped as I heard a few sniffles coming from behind the bathroom door.

Seven: Cyn you need to say something." she said as me and Dre listened.

Cyn: no, i'm fine." she whimpered. Placing my hand on the door, I pushed it opened, ceasing all there conversations.

Me: what you need to tell me." I said as they looked at us.

Cyn: nothing." she mumbled turning away.

Dre: Seven." he pressed as Cyn glared at her.

Seven: she hasn't been-."

Cyn: Sev." she growled.

Seven: she's been throwing those pills you gave her." she said as Cynthia pushed her. She pushed her hard making her stumble back.

Cyn: are you fucking serious!" she snapped getting in Sevens face. I frowned hard as I yanked Cyn out of her face.

Me: yo what is up with you!" I snapped. I yanked her infront me as I grabbed her jawline.

Seven: Lucas it's fine-."

Me: no it's not!" I snapped as Cynthia gave me the worst glare. I could see in the anger in her eyes, and behind it I could see how in pain she was. She had developed dark circles under her eyes and I could tell she wasn't in the right mind.

Cyn: Get. Off of me." she growled. I let her go as she turned and glared at Seven before stomping out the bathroom.

Dre: you good baby?"

Seven: yes, i'm not even mad. She's not okay right now." she sighed.

Me: she shouldn't have put her hands on you, I don't care what it is." I snapped.

Seven: i'm really okay." she smiled. She left out the bathroom leaving me and Dre.

Me: my bad bro."

Dre: dont worry about it. Cyn's not in the right mind right now." he said. I nodded and left out the bathroom behind him.

Cyn slipped on her slippers and put her hair up. She grabbed a bag and threw her phone and her laptop in it before closing it shut as we watched.

Cyn: the fuck are y'all looking at. Don't we have to go some where?" she snarled, making me raise my eyebrows.

I was stuck in such disbelief, that I didn't know whether to snatch her up or let her slide. She rolled her eyes and stomped down the steps.