Rat Trapped

Kaila POV

Killian: this was all you got?" he said as he listened to the audio.

Me: yes, for now.." I whispered as I looked over my shoulder.

Killian:..well at least it's something we know who they plan on going after."

Me: so can you please let my sisters go." I begged.

Killian: get me some more information...and i'll consider it."

Before I could say anything the phone hung up. Sighing, I quickly changed my expressions as I heard Roderick come upstairs.

Roderick: you ready?" he said in the door way.

Me: yeah babe, let me get my purse." I said. He nodded silently and walked downstairs. Grabbing my purse, I hurried down the steps as he was waiting with Geo.

Ronica gave me a weird look but smiled as she noticed I noticed. Getting in the car I bobbed my to the music as we came to the spot. I honestly needed a job because going to the spot with my boyfriend just wasn't cutting it anymore.

We pulled in and I smiled big as everyone was here. I saw Cyn and Seven smile at me hugely. Getting out I was about to make my way to them when Roderick grabbed me.

Roderick: follow me real quick." he said pulling me along. I frowned at him then my girls and they shrugged. Shrugging as well I followed him to the bottom floor. We passed an empty room and I caught the sight of pictures laying on the table.

It immediately clicked as we kept going.

Me:..s-so those pictures , what are they for?" I said making him stop.

Roderick: business. Some important shit." he brushed.

Roderick: shit hold on." he said going upstairs, leaving me on my own.

I walked back to the room and looked at the pictures. Cringing away, I pulled out my phone and made sure to look before I came into the room.

Standing over them, I raised my phone as it was pictures of two bodies, and beside it sat a well written plan.

I carefully picked up and read it. I smiled small as I read through, the boys were smart, this plan was brilliant...but if I shared it...

Sighing I placed my phone down and put my phone back in my pocket. I wasn't about to do this. Going for the exit, my phone buzzed and I slipped it out my pocket. I frowned as an unknown number popped up with an attachment.

A picture of my sisters smiling and eating ice cream showed up.

"Taking care of them. Keep it up."

My heart skipped a beat as their beautiful smiles made me smile. They looked safe, they looked happy and anything to keep that up was what I was going to do.

Me: fuck." I mumbled as I sucked my teeth. Looking back at the table, I deleted the message and pulled my camera up.

Leaning over the pictures and the plan, I took a couple and looked at them before, sending them to Killian. Once the message delivered, I deleted it and placed it in my pocket.

Turning on my heel, I froze as Roderick glared at me. My throat became dry as he just stared at me. The tension was thick and I knew he could feel my fear burning out of my body.

Before I could say anything, he lunged for me. Grabbing my neck tight, I screamed as he slammed me down on the table.

Me: Roderick-."