The 𝒮𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓃 🧜🏽‍♀️...

Cyn POV

Chris: okay so Kaila, if you walk in over here. Then the light will shine bright on you, just the way it needs to when you walk." he said. She nodded and walked in the direction he told her too.

Me: Kay, I am sure it doesn't matter." I said to her as Chris looked at me.

Chris: shut up." he said with a straight face.

Me: yes sir." I said sitting back. He turned back to Kaila as I got on my phone.

Chirs: I mean if it makes you feel any better, you could walk barefoot." she said as Kaila took her heels off. I was happy that she was doing better. Falling from a building, is not something someone typically gets away with, especially after they've been shot.

I watched as she walked and could see her scar from her bullet wound. It was faint now, but if you stared hard enough you could see it easily.

Kaila: yeah, I think walking barefoot is better for me." she said, rubbing her ankle.

Me: I agree, wearing heels with lingerie gives off slut vibes anyway." I shrugged. She smiled as she tossed the heels of the stage and ran back to the start.

Chris: Music!" he called. The music started, and I let them be as they practiced Kaila's walk. Coming to the front of my office, I smiled at Ronan and Solae as they walked around with Kennedy in the front.

Me: thank you for babysitting." I smiled to her,

Kennedy: no freaking problem, they are so cute." she said as Ronan showed her his car. Solae walked over to me and I smiled as I picked her up.

Holding her on my hip, I walked to the glass door as we watched the rain together. She placed her small hand on the window, and giggled as the warmth from her hand left a fog imprint on the window.

I placed mines next to her and she giggled as my handprint did the same. She placed her hand in other areas as a shadow caught my attention.

Looking through the ran, I saw a black car and a man standing outside of it. His figure was medium height, he was wearing all black as he looked through the window.

He shuffled his legs a certain way, spreading them out further and for a second my intuition hit me good. The stance, the height, was all too familiar. I backed away from the window as Kennedy looked at me confused.

Me: Kennedy..come to the back." I said as the dark figure stayed there. She nodded and grabbed Ronan, walking to the back before me. Turning on my heel, I held Solae close as I walked to the back.

Me: stay here." I said to Kaila as I handed her Solae. She frowned at me as I walked back to the front. I froze as he was gone, his car and him had disappeared.

Kaila: what is wrong?" she said coming up behind me.

Me: I thought I saw.." I drifted as she looked at me.

Kaila: saw who?" she asked.

Me:..no one. No one." I said snapping out of it.

Me: come on, we're almost done." I said, grabbing her arm. She looked at me concerned but shook it off as we walked to the back. The goosebumps on the back of my neck stayed there as I tried to shake off what this could mean.

Lucas POV

O: alright little man that's pretty cool." he said as my son showed his T-shirt off.

King: my daddy got it for me." he emphasized.

O: yo daddy has some good taste then." he said. King smiled as O held his hand up for a high five. King gave him a hard one and laughed as O acted like it hurt.