G h o s t

Cyn POV

I took the day off as I played with the kids. Ronan and Solae were walking now, and King? He was a little grown man.

He was walking, talking, performing just like his father.

   I mean besides the cussing, he was a miniature Lucas. His curls patterned the same way as Lucas's and his facial features looked just like him.

King: mom can I go outside?" he said snapping me out of my trance.

Me: I don't know baby, I would have to go with you and I am not ready." I sighed. I laughed to myself as he crawled up onto the couch. He sat on my lap and faced the TV.

King: but I can go and play on my own." he whined as he slapped my knee.

Me: not yet King, okay?" I said nudging him. He sighed but nodded his head as I kissed the back of it.

Me: go play with Ronan." I pressed as Ronan stumbled into the living room.

King: Ro keeps crying everytime I wanna wrestle." he said, folding his arms.

Me: that's because he is still a baby King. Your a bit to big to be trying to wrestle." I laughed.

King: well, you and I can wrestle." he said turning around and giving me a grinning smile.

Me: oh no sir, last time you kicked me in the face."

King: it's called a Kick Move momma." he laughed.

Me: yeah well you better move before I kick you." I said pushing him off my lap. He fell to the ground laughing as he stood up.

King: can I speak to daddy later?" he said innocently. My smile quickly faded and I looked away from him.

Me: you know your father is busy.." I mumbled as I picked up Solae.

King: yeah I know..." he sighed. It kicked me in the chest as I watched his hopes for his father go away. King adored his dad so much, and I couldn't come tell him that his Lucas was...

He wasn't ready for that.

Me: look, grab your running shoes and well go outside." I said changing the conversation. He shot a bright smile at me before shooting to his feet. He raced upstairs and I carefully put down Solae.

Me: watch your step pretty girl." I said as she almost tripped. I had to say, Solae looked exactly like me.

No shade to Lucas, but he already had King and Ronan looking like him, I was happy that Solae was playing into my features. Her father was right though, she was gonna be so beautiful.

I looked over at my youngest son and smiled as his curly dangled down in his face. He wore a small chain around his neck, as he stood there with just his draws on.

I headed outside behind King and sat on the porch with the front door opened. King raced around me before running into the lawn. Ronan took his time but eventually joined his older brother and ran around with him.

Solae sat next to me and I smiled as my twin copied me as we soaked in the sun.

The sound of a car speeding away snapped my eyes open. I jumped to my feet as I came down the porch and looked onto the neighborhood street. I took a shallow breath, as I listened to the car speed away.

Seven POV

Me: come on Syx." I said. I smiled small as his little footsteps came down the steps. His smiled bright at me and I immediately noticed the resemblance to his father. Grabbing his hand, I helped him down the first few steps before walking to the car.