He's An Asshole 🙆🏽‍♀️

Seven POV

I winced to myself as I carefully unwrapped my bandage. I could hear Drebo and Syx having the time of their lives and I smiled at their laughter. I had missed the sound of them playing together and it was the cutest thing.

Throwing the wrapper away I started the shower and hopped in. I felt the bullet hole that Issa left as I let the warm water rinse down my back. The girls and I still hadn't told the boys that Issa was the one who shot me.

I mean, that would be sealing his death, if we told them. I could see it in his eyes, and the smell he carried on him, he was beyond drunk. He was out of his mind, just like last time....

I didn't want to just hand him over, I wanted to see what he was thinking first. I finished washing up before turning the shower off.

Stepping out, I wrapped myself in the towel carefully before letting it drop to the floor. I released the bun on my head and shook my hair as I let it fall. It was weird but I smiled at myself as I stood there naked. The purplish bullet hole made my smile sort of fade as I looked at it.

A movement in the peripheral made me jump, and I turned to see Drebo leaning on the door frame. He stood there shirtless as he played a toothpick between his teeth.

Drebo: don't mind me, I'm just looking." he mumbled. I turned away from him and grabbed my towel wrapping it around me. I don't know about the girls, but Dre was not allowed back in so easily with me.

Dre: so you really ain't even gone speak to me?" he said as I did my nightly routine. I rolled my eyes as I heard him suck his teeth and walk away. I heard him close our bedroom door before making his way back.

Dre: you hear me talking to you." he asked as he came back to the door. I went into the closet and got dressed as I heard him get up. The sound of his keys shuffling made me stop as he came into the bathroom.

Dre: so this it?" he asked. I ignored him still as he stood there with his keys.

Dre: I'm out Seven." he mumbled turning on his heel. He grabbed a shirt and I listened as he jogged down the steps. Slipping my shorts on I heard out the room and to the banister.

Me: where are you going?" I called as he opened the door. He ignored me this time and swung the front door open, slamming it as he left. I don't know it I had developed separation anxiety but I rushed out behind him barefoot as I heard him start his car.

Me: Dre!" I yelled as he put the car in drive. Running around I yanked on his drivers door but he quickly locked it. Yanking the door hard, I pulled away as he didn't even look at me.

Me: why are you always leaving!" I yelled. He finally looked up at me and yanked the car into park. I stepped back as he swung the door opened and got out.

Dre: did you or did you not hear me talking to you?" he snapped. I gritted my teeth and folded my arms not answering.

Dre: see." he growled. He got back in the car and tried to close the door, but I quickly stood infront of it.

Dre: is you gone talk or is you gone be a child Seven." he snapped. I looked at him as I started to get upset. I shook my head and stepped back from the door.

Dre: you not talking to me, you not fucking with me, what the fuck do I need to be here for."

Me: w-where are you going to go?" I said with a shaky tone.

Dre: out." he snapped, trying to close the door.

Me: can you please tell me where." I said stopping the door.