🐁...🐀

Kaila POV

I woke up to the familiar ringing sensation in my ear. Sitting up, I held myself close as I heard deep voices outside the door. Looking around I immediately stood up as the door unlocked.

???: Shes still out cold." he said as the door swung open. The guy behind him sucked his teeth as he smirked.

???: nevermind then." he smiled.

???: I am so happy that your awake." he joked. They closed the door behind them and I stepped back as they came closer.

???: oh relax, we aren't here to hurt you." he sighed.

???: we just want to talk." he said as they pulled chairs and sat down.

???: I am Killian and this is Myles." he said as I shied away from them.

Me:..it's not good that you guys took me." I mumbled.

Myles: why is that beautiful?"

Me: because my boyfriend will find me very soon." I promised.

Killian: oh baby there is no need for all of that we about to let you go." he laughed. I shook my head because I knew a catch was coming behind them.

Me:...what do you want?"

Killian: I love how open your being about this." he smiled.

Killian: I need you to do me a little favor." he said.

Killian: I know your boyfriend, and his brothers are planning something, if not then they have already planned it. Your job is to find out and tell me, or stop it." he said.

Me: stop it?"

Killian: you know, sabotage it."

Me: how in the world do you expect me to sabotage them. They are way to smart. Something that can't be said about you to." I snapped.

Myles laughed and Killian smirked.

Killian: what i'm telling you to do is, find out what they have planned so that we can be one step ahead."

Me: and you expect me to do this why." I spit.

He pulled out his phone and I waited as he looked something up. The sound of familiar cute laughs echoed from his phone as he turned it to me.

My heart went to ice as my little sisters were playing with some man. He looked into the camera and waved slowly as if he knew he was being watched.

Killian: do exactly as I say, and they will be fine." he whispered. I looked away from the video as I felt my eyes sting with anger.

Killian: deal?"

Looking into his dark black eyes I saw this ending not well at all.

Me:...deal." I stuttered. He smiled maliciously again as I hung my head in defeat.

Lucas POV

The smell of warm vanilla made me smile as I closed the bedroom door. Call me a creep, but I enjoyed the view as I sat back on my couch.

I watched as she gave her ribs a hard stare before looking at her backside. I laughed as she poked it out a little and complimented herself for how nice it looked.

Me: I make the same face." I said startling her.

Cyn: Lucas what the hell." she snapped as she covered her boobs. She disappeared around the corner and I heard as she climbed in.

Getting up, I came into the bathroom as she looked away from me.

Me: what now Cyn." I sighed as she played with her bubbles.