Willow & Cierra🧚🏽‍♀️

Will POV

I sat down in the back as Case talked to some new people. I shook my head, because they were dead meat anyway.

They were installments.

Placed here to give Case some time to form a real plan. It was pretty sad, but hey this was it. Standing to my feet I left the room and grabbed my car keys.

Olivia: we leaving?" she said coming downstairs.

Me: nah baby, I'm gonna grab us some food, stay here." I said kissing her cheek. With the stakes as high as they are, she was safest staying here. She nodded and raced back upstairs as I made my way to the car.

Driving down the road, I wasted no time driving by Cyn's store. I entered the shop complex slowly and drove down to her strip. I was probably asking for an ass whooping, but at this point I didn't care.

I was surprised when I saw her worker Chris outside with a few girls. The shop door was wide open and it looked like they were practing for a runway show.

Parking the car, I walked down the stairs and slowly towards them as he coached. He noticed me almost immediately and rolled his eyes.

Chris: ladies take a break." he sassed as he folded his arm.

I watched as they headed inside as he purposefully closed the door.

Me: well damn what are you closing it for?" I smirked.

Chris: just incase you onto some funny business." he joked. I laughed and pretended to be interested in Cyn's store. I mean I had to say, it was decorated nicely.

Chris: Cyn isn't here." he spit.

Me: shit I can't just come look around?" I frowned.

Chris: hell no." he said rolling his neck. I grew slightly irritated that he was even talking to me.

Me: why you people do that?" I interrogated.

Chris: you people?" he scoffed.

Me: yeah." I said.

Chris: last time I checked, we the same damn color boo." he sassed.

Me: I'm talking about you people, as in you gays." i referred. He busted out laughing and flipped his imaginary hair.

Chris: why so intrigued." he said.

Me: I'm not, you should be ashamed of yourself for even being that way my nigga." I swore. I shook my head and looked at his smirkish smile.

Chris:..look I know that closet door is a little heavy, but if you give it a good enough PUSH I promise you'll come all the way out." he teased. I had to laugh at that one as he shook his head, that was a good one.

Me: I'll catch you around Cierra." I said turning on my heel.

Chris: okay Willow." he lusted. I heard the sound of him blowing me a kiss which made me freeze. Gritting my teeth, I kept walking to my car. I had something for that.

Cyn POV

I fixed my sundress as we watched the boys from upstairs.

I had to say, it was very attractive watching my shirtless husband practice his shots. He was definitely a sharp shooter. His chains dangled attractively as I watched him reload.

Seven: drooling much?" she teased. I rolled my eyes but didn't dare take my eyes off my husband.

Me: I can drool over that man whenever." I smirked.