Ryders Talent Show 🥇

Cyn POV

I fixed Solaes little ponytails as she sat in the sink. Stepping back, I smiled big as she looked so adorable in her little romper.

Me: okay smile princess." I said grabbing my phone. She looked up at me but didn't smile but I took the picture anyway.

Me: you look so like me girl." I smiled as I looked at the picture.

Me: come let's go show daddy!" I said picking her up. I placed her on my hip as I walked to the bedroom.

Me: baby look." I said going in. He looked over as he held Ronan on the counter.

Lucas: well don't you look gorgeous lil mama." he smiled as I showed him Solae.

Me: you like how I did her hair?" I said.

Lucas: yeah she looks perfect." he said.

Me: you almost finished with Ro?" I said.

Lucas: yeah I was just doing his curls." he said. Ronan smiled at me as he wore a black shirt and grey shorts. He had little timberland boots which I knew Lucas had put on him.

Me: and where is our oldest?" I said as I rubbed Ronan's cheek.

Lucas: he is ready." he said. He placed Ronan down and we switched as I handed him Solae. I picked up Ronan this time and walked away as Lucas kissed all over S making her laugh.

Me: King." I called. His thunder footsteps made there way from his room with a bright smile on his face. I was happy that he had finally dressed himself with all his clothes in the right direction. He had on a chain and his earrings in just like his father. I looked over at Ronan and saw the same.

Me: I swear he likes to dress y'all like him."

Lucas: ain't nothing wrong with that miss lady." he said coming out behind me.

Me: you got the tickets?"

Lucas: Cory is going to give them to us when we get there." he said.

Me: okay good. Okay big boy, lead the way." I said to him. He pranced down the steps as we followed and opened the door.

Lucas: King wait for me to get down before you open the door boy." he pressed. King nodded and walked outside to the cars.

Me: you got their snacks?"

Lucas: yes baby, they in the car already." he said. I nodded and placed Ronan down as Lucas stepped around us.

Me: okay Ronan smile." I said making Lucas suck his teeth. Ronan looked dazed as I waited for him to smile.

Lucas: Ro pay attention son." he said pointing at me. He looked up at him and I puckered my lips and sent him some air kisses. He smiled and did the same and I quickly captured that moment.

Me: aww you look so handsome." I said.

Lucas: aight you to come on, so we don't be late." he said. Ronan walked to the car and Lucas placed him in his car seat next to S. 

Getting in, I sat in the passenger's seat and watched as King crawled onto Lucas's lap.

Me: I knew it." he said as he chuckled.

Lucas: don't start this." he laughed as he placed the car in drive.

Me: oh you'll hear it out later Lucas." I promised. He looked over at me as if I had lost my mind.

Lucas: who you talking to?" he said making the kids laugh.

Me: you, I can't believe you drive with our son like that." I said rolling my neck.