Dragged.

Lucas POV

I fixed my grey snapback before zipping up my grey hoodie. I fixed my sweats and put my chains and my earrings on. I smiled at the little braids Cynthia did for me last night as I slipped my gun in my belt.

Cynthia: babe really, I thought you said all black." she said making me turn to her. My eyebrows raised as she stood there in a full black body suit. It hugged her curves perfectly as she stood there barefoot. She had her hair straighten and little to no makeup on.

Cyn: imma change-."

Me: hell no, you look amazing Cyn." I said. She blushed and looked down at her attire before looking up and smiling.

Me: you so fine. I swear." I said biting my lip.

Cyn: you look really good but I thought you was gonna dress black?"

Me: we wanted y'all to dress black. The ladies." I said turning back to the mirror. I glanced back as she turned back to the bathroom.

Cyn: should I wear sandals?" she called from my room.

Me: if you want to baby."

Cyn: Lucas help me, I don't know." she groaned.

Me: wear you some sneakers babe." I sighed. She came out again with some old sneakers and I bit my lip as she slipped them on.

Me: you getting some tonight." I promised as I walked past her.

Cyn: no." she laughed. I rolled my eyes as King and Ronan ran in here.

King: daddy I let Uncle Dre and Aunty Seven in." he said as Syx appeared behind him.

Dre: yo!" he called as he came upstairs.

Me: in the room bro." I yelled back. I went over and grabbed King making him whine.

Me: how many times I told you about opening the door King." I said making him look at me.

King: i'm sorry daddy but I saw Syx in the window."

Cyn: babe come on it's okay." she said as King started to get upset.

Me: it's not safe to do that King, you hear me? I don't care who it is you let me or your mother open it okay?" I said sternly. He nodded his head as I kissed on his cheeks.

Me: go ahead now. Grandma should be here soon." I said.

Cyn: wait wait, did you clean your room King." she said. He nodded his head and smiled as his mother pinched his cheeks.

Cyn: alright." she said. King grabbed Ronan and Syx and the three of them took off. Dre and Seven came in and smirked at his outfit.

Dre: you like it?" he said flattered.

Me: yeah that shirt is tough." I said. It was light blue and it had a yellow trademark sticker on the side. He had on blue jeans and wore his white forces like I did mine.

Seven on the hand looked gorgeous. She had in all black, and in the middle it was opened with diamond strings going across her chest.

Cynthia: your wearing sandals!" she exclaimed.

Seven: please wear some with me." she begged. I shook my head as Cynthia went back into the closet and grabbed her sandals.

Cynthia: i'm bringing these just in case." she said, grabbing her sandals.

Dre: we should get going, the shit about an hour away from town." he said. We got the rest of our stuff ready and carefully made our way to the car as my mother made her way in.