My Husband.

Cyn POV

I came too as the motion at which my body moved stopped. Sitting up, I looked down as Solae was curled beneath my arm. She was shaking as a man sat across from his.

He looked up at me licking his lips as I shield my daughter. The van stopped fully, and I listened as the front doors opened and shut. The side door opened, making me jump as two gentlemen stepped in.

My skin turned into ice as he stepped into the van. His grin was just as evil as it had always been, he was bigger now. Buffer. He had tattoos going up his arms and under his neck and he cut all of his hair off. His goatee was full, and he his eyes were the same color.

Black.

Craig: surprised to see me?" he smiled as I shied away from him.

Me: y-you-."

Craig: Me." he taunted.

Craig: oh man, how I have missed you girl." he said infront of the guys.

Craig: and to catch you looking..so good. Just makes this all better." he said, looking me up and down.

He walked closer to me, making Solae whimper. He stopped as he raised his eyebrows at my daughter.

Craig: I almost forgot little Cyn is here!" he exclaimed. He walked over and reached for her, making me cover her completely.

Craig: I don't bite." he whispered. I looked into his eyes as his smile slowly faded away. The two men behind him walked up slowly as I didn't budge. Standing my ground, I watched as he nodded his head at me, making the two men behind him come over to me.

Me: No!" I yelled as they pulled me off of Solae. The taller guy held me close to his chest as Craig carefully picked her up.

Me: Craig please." I begged as he held her up in the air. Solae whimpered as he propped her on his hip.

Craig: relax, she's a baby. No harm will come to her." he promised as he bounced her on his hip. I tried to pry the hands around my waist off, but it was to no use as it only got tighter.

Craig: she looks just like you. Beautiful." he coped rubbing her cheek.

Me: what do you want." I snarled as tears rolled down my face. He took his eyes off of Solae and looked over at me.

Craig: I want to show you something." he cooed. He nodded at the guy holding me, making him push me out the van doors and away from Solae. Solae began to cry as I was thrown out the van and onto the gravel.

The lights from the cars circled around, standing up slowly I looked up into the eyes of my husband. He had his mouth duct taped and his hands behind his back as he was forced onto his knees. His eyes were filled with worry as he looked at me.

Me: Lucass." I breathed as Craig stepped off the van.

Craig: what a nice family reunion!" he preached as he clapped his hands. Another man, taller and more dark came out the van holding Solae.

I watched as Lucas's eyes grew angry, as he tried to get out of his duct tape. The guy behind him kicked him in the stomach making him groan underneath his duct tape. Craig walked over to Lucas and I watched as he slowly peeled the duct tape off of his mouth.

Lucas: I promise if you hurt my daughter-."

Craig: oh relax, relax. I would never hurt such a beautiful being." he said looking at Solae.

He bent down to Luacs's level and as he trailed his eyes to me. Grabbing Lucas's jaw hard, I covered my mouth as Lucas tried to yank away. The guy behind him forced his head still as Craig pointed it at me.