Unmasked...

Cyn POV

I quietly closed the door behind me and turned into the room. I cringed at the blood stained floor. Heavy footsteps came from the other side and quickly pretended to head to the mini bar.

??: oh good finally. Make me a bloody mary on the rocks." one said. I nodded my head and looked at the drinks confusingly. Grabbing all the drinks that looked red, I grabbed a cup and the ice bucket.

Opening the ice bucket I put a few cubes in the cup before placing it down. Starring at all the red drinks, I opened all of them and poured them in the cup.

I didn't know how to make this shit. So this would have to do.

I placed a stick with some cherry's on in it inside the cup and turned around. My soul was snatched from me as his tall figure stepped into view. His curls laid neat like always on the top of his head. They dangled over his eyes as he wiped the blood from off his knuckles.

His chains clanked together as he swagged his way to the couch.

??: aye gimmie my shit shortie." the other one snapped.

I snapped my stare away and handed the man his drink. I looked over at him as he continued to clean his hands. He had definitely changed for the better. His jawline was tight but it was more defined. His plump lips sat perfectly as his dark hazel eyes focused on his hand.

??: thank you." the other one pressed as he caught me starring. I nodded and turned back to the bar. I felt my heart beating out of its cage as I realized who I had seen.

??: So we gotta deal playboy?" he asked. His voice sent chills down my body as I realized it was him.

??: Yes sir, I'll make sure to keep an eye out." he said getting up. I heard them exchange a handshake before the guy came closer to me. He placed the drink down and glared at me.

??: this shit was horrible." he snapped as he swung the door opened. It closed behind him leaving me and...Lucas alone.

I bit my lip hard as I stared at him through the small mirror on the wall. I fought the urge to cry as he looked up at me in the mirror.

Snatching my stare away, I grabbed the cup and poured it down the drain.

Lucas: you don't have to clean that up miss lady. I got it." he said sweetly.

Thank god for the mask, because my tears were running waterfalls as he got up. I stepped away from the cup and kept my back to him.

Grabbing a napkin, I quickly wiped the tears that piled up under my chin. Looking in the mirror again I caught him glaring at me. He had leaned up on his knees with his hands folded as he glared directly at the back of my head. We made eye contact and I immediately knew..he had figured me out.

Lucas: turn around." he snarled. I closed my eyes tight, holding in a painful sob.

Lucas: Turn. Around." he snapped making me jump.

Wiping my eyes I slowly turned around. I watched as he traced my body from head to toe before looking me back in the face. He got up from the couch and swiftly made his way into my face.

He towered over me as I bit my lip hard. I looked down at his shoes as I felt him reach behind my head and take the mask off. He peeled it off my face and placed it down on the counter beside me.

His soft fingers were laced under my chin as he lifted my head up and for the first time in a long time I was starring into the eyes of my husband.

Without warning, I latched on to him and gave him the biggest hug. His sweet scent sent me over board as I felt him bend down and pick me up.

He buried his head in my neck as I clung to him like a little kid. He rocked slowly back and forth as I sobbed onto his shirt. Leaning up I placed my hands on his cheeks and kissed his lips. Fireworks exploded inside of me as I felt his lips against mine.