Have Some Confidence Love 😘

Cyn POV

Me: make sure she has enough water." I said as I set up for Chloe. Today was going to go smoothly, and I was excited for this photoshoot. I was going first, but I thought to bring Chloe in as a model as well.

She use to model and before the incident I remember her telling me that she was looking for modeling gigs.

Chris: hey Cyn? Pink or Black?" he said, showing me the different sets.

Me: both." I said plainly.

Chris: are you sure, that's going to take almost all-"

Me: both." I pressed. He nodded and turned back as he got my dressing room ready. I heard as the front door opened and smiled big as Chloe, Brooke, Blake, Kaila and Ronica came in. We squealed into a big group hug and it felt good that they were here.

Me: you guys all came!" I exclaimed.

Blake: of course! This is Chloe's first photoshoot with you. We need to support you guys." she smiled. I grabbed her hands in mine and squeezed as we shared a longing stare.

Me: how are you?" I said looking her in the eye.

Blake:..better." she said sweetly.

I nodded and broke away as I stared at the rest of the girls.

Me: well if you guys take a seat and Chloe you can follow me." I said leading them further inside. They took a seat in the back lounge room, while I lead Chloe to the dressing room.

Me: Chris!" I called as I held her hand. He came around and smiled big as he seen Chloe.

Chris: I have the perfect sets for you!" he said, yanking her away. She giggled nervously as he snatched her around the corner.

Melissa: Hey Cyn, the first camera is ready for you whenever you wanna start." she said coming into the back.

Me: Chris you ready?" I said.

Chris: yes just go ahead and get dressed in the blue set first." he said. I nodded and grabbed the blue set I saw lying on the wall. I slipped it on and let the make up team put some quick make up on me.

Looking in the mirror I smiled to myself and blushed as I thought about what Lucas would say. My smile quickly faded as I noticed my wedding ring still wrapped around my finger.

Chris: come on Cyn." he said as he noticed my starring. I smiled and made sure my hair was good beofre following him out.

Chloe POV

I watched as Cynthia's pictures came up on the computer. I stared in awe as her pictures were alluring.

She was able to change quickly into her sets and I was amazed by how calm she was while everyone ran around her

Ronica: yess." she purred as Cynthia came out with a black set. She looked gorgeous as she sat on the ground and let Chris work around her. I looked into the camera as it zoomed in on her, she stared directly at it as the flash went off.