Spoiled Brat 💁🏽‍♀️

Cyn POV

Draco: here are the groceries for these next few weeks." he said as he stumbled through my front door.

I sighed as him and Kyren brought bags and bags of food inside. They knew there way around by now and I plopped down on the couch as they went to the kitchen.

I flipped through the channels on the TV as they continued to bring more stuff in.

They had basically become like my personal servants/bodyguards.

O had gone missing to, so I wasn't sure who was giving the orders.

But everytime I asked Draco and Kyren, I was always told that it was there job to look after the women when the boys weren't around.

They were simply "stepping up" since the boys were gone.

Draco: alright Cyn, we got everything together. You want me to put the groceries away." he said coming into the living room.

Me: that would be nice." I smiled. He nodded and high fived King who reached for one.

Kyren: are these still working?" he said messing with the security camera on the wall.

Me: um I don't know..Lucas handled all the security things.." I mumbled. I frowned as he looked for a way to turn it on.

Me: theres no point to turn it on, no one will be watching." I snapped. He looked over at me and stopped as he realized my irritation.

Kyren: my bad Cyn, I was just making sure."

Me:..no no Kyren my bad, I appreciate you checking up on the security system." I said. He smiled small before going into the kitchen.

There was a loud bang on the door and I already knew who it was. Getting up, I made my way to the door and opened it. I stepped aside willingly as Shundray, Travis, and Deecees came in. Closing the door behind them, I cleared my throat making them turn around.

Me: No, I have not gotten any threats, no weird people have been following me. I have not heard from Will. I have been to work and school to pick up the kids. No I have not medaled in y'all business and yes I am fine." I finished making them quiet down.

Travis:..well can we chill then." he said. I rolled my eyes because I knew they were coming to bodyguard me. I tried my best not to be so hard on them, Kason, Joe, and Marcel were at the house when the explosion happened..

It was always the 6 of them together and now it was just the three of them.

Me: yeah come on." I said leading them into the living room. King squealed at his other set of uncles before rushing to his feet. He ran into a hug with Travis, as Travis lifted him off the ground.

Travis: you're getting so big." he said. He placed King down and went over to Ronan who was playing in his playpen. He looked up and smiled through his curls as Travis waved down at him.

Shundray: yeah Lucas was right Solae gone be a problem. She to pretty already." he said as she smiled. I looked down at her as she looked up at her uncles.

Me: of course she's pretty, I made her." I joked. They laughed with me and took a seat down in the living room.

Kyren: we was able to get all the food put away." he said coming into the living room. He dapped up the boys and sat down on the ground.

Me: you guys can stay for a little." I said as Draco plopped down next to him.

Kyren: we wish, but we have to drop the food off at Seven's and Brianna's house." he said.