fallen angel 🕊

Cyn POV

Chris: oh my god I can breathe!" he exclaimed. I laughed as we walked down the hallway back to our dressing rooms.

Me: bitch same! Get dressed so we can go to dinner." I said pulling my phone out.

Chris: all of us? My girls to?" he questioned.

Me: yes my brothers can pay for all of us." I promised.

The ladies squealed and followed Chris into the dressing room. Walking further down, I froze as I saw a familiar women quickly walking around the corner.

Me:..Kaila?" I mumbled. I quickly followed behind her as the rest of the girls caught up.

Seven: Cyn where are you going?" she called. I ignored her and rounded the corner as the elevator closed behind her.

Seven: Cyn what are you doing?" she said coming around the corner with Blake. I watched as the elevator went to the top floor.

I pressed the elevator button hard, but quickly grew impatient as it slowly came up. Looking at the stairs, I slammed through the door and clicked my heels up the stairs.

Seven: CYN!" she yelled behind me. I raced up the stairs with them following me. Coming to the top door, I swung it open as Kaila stood at the edge. I watched as she carefully slipped her heels off and placed them gently on the floor.

The busy road could be heard from the ground as I stopped the girls from coming any closer.

Me: Kaila?" I called as she froze. She slowly turned her head as she stepped onto the ledge.

Me: Kaila what are you doing!" I yelled as she looked down. She balanced herself fearfully in the metal rod. Placing her feed gently next to each other her hands waved as she kept her balance.

Kaila: i'm doing what I-I have to do." she mumbled. I quickly undid my heels and slowly made my way to her.

Kaila: Cyn I swear if you move. I will jump when I'm not ready!"

Cyn: when your not ready! What are you talking about!"

Kaila: you don't understand. So go away!"

Me: i'm not going away Kay. Get down!"

Kaila: I can't!" she screamed.

Me:..Kay, Roderick will forgive you-."

Kaila: what-."

Me: he will forgive you! He loves you Kay, and I know it's a lot of stress because of what you did.. but this..this isn't the answer. He is just mad..." I pleaded.

The elevator door beeped and I turned as Roderick came out. He quickly came next to me as he noticed Kaila inching closer.

Kaila:..t-this has nothing to do with Rod and everyone hating me. As much as it hurts. I'm doing this because I have to." she said.

Me: tell me, tell me whatever it is you did. The boys can fix-."

Kaila: They have my sisters." she blurted.

Kaila: Carmen and Kenndall. They have them." she said. I gaped my mouth as the rest of the boys made there way up. Seeing what was happening June and Peanut immediately walked on her right and left sides, as Roderick inched his way in the middle.

Kaila: they said if I didn't do what they asked..they'd kill them..I haven't heard or seen my mom in days..that is why I was ratting. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. But I would do anything for my sisters."

Me:..so why are you up there?" I distracted.

Kaila: because I failed, and he said if I don't jump, he'll kill them." she whined.