Pain.

Lucas POV

The sound of his gun echoed through the sky as another dropped to the ground.

I grunted in satisfaction as Roderick stepped to the next guy. He was shaken up, and without hesitation Roderick shot him dead.

Stepping back, he looked at the lifeless bodies as June took the gun from him.

O: get cleaned up son." he said to Roderick. He quietly headed inside closing the door. As a brother of mine, I felt bad for him. What happened the other night with Kaila...

Cyn hasn't even gotten out of bed since the incident.

O: I say we call it a day boys. There's not much left right now." he mumbled. Nodding, we made our way in and I grabbed my stuff. I stopped at Rodericks spot as he stared at the wall.

Me:..aye man." I said. He snapped out of it and turned to me.

Roderick: shit bruh I didn't even hear you come in." he mumbled turning to me.

Me: yea I know." I smirked. He smirked back and looked at his hands as they fiddled together.

Roderick: how's Cyn?"

Me: she's..okay. How are you?" I said. He shook his head and turned back to grab his bag.

Roderick: i don't know." he mumbled.

Me: well, hit me at any time okay?"

Roderick: for sure." he said. I dapped him up and headed out to my car. Looking at my phone I sighed as Cyn didn't do what she needed to.

The whole incident was very detrimental on the girls. Cyn would not leave her bed and according to the boys the rest of the girls just weren't themselves.

Dre: Lucas!" he called as I got in.

Me: what's up?" I said. He came over and leaned in my window as I started the car.

Dre: don't forget to pack man, we leave tonight." he said.

Me: i didn't man, I gotchu." I said. He nodded and tapped my side door as I pulled off. I made it home safe, and headed inside. Of course, this giant house was dark, just like I had left it this morning. The only lights were our bedroom lights and I could hear the kids playing.

I slipped off my shoes and headed upstairs to the room, to find Cyn in bed as King and Ronan played around. Solae was in the crib sleep, just like her mother.

I looked at her empty suitcases that I left for her to pack up this morning.

Me: Cyn." I mumbled.

Walking around, I slowed my roll as she laid there with small tears going down her face. Sighing I kneeled down and rubbed her cheek as she looked at me.

I didn't say anything as she looked away and continued to grieve. There was nothing to say, the pain she was feeling I could not fix right now.

I bent down and kissed her forehead before standing up and grabbing my suitcase. I packed my first, and then packed Cyns. She stayed in that spot as I packed everything.

I was about to get Solae up when her phone rang. She immediately sat up and placed her phone to her ear as her tears froze.

Cyn: what they say?!" she panicked. I carefully sat next to her as she listened carefully.

Cyn: okay Roderick what does-."

She bit her lip frustrating as Roderick spoke over her. Nodding her head, she looked down at her lap as he continued.