Girl, Pls..

Cyn POV

I signed the bottom of the sketch as I finally was finished with my new collection of sketches for the day.

Laying it by the rest, I smiled as I saw my vision for my new lingerie set. I had never made lingerie, I had always been focused on clothes, but for some reason I wanted to take a chance with lingerie and I had to say, my ideas turned out really nice.

I had to say, the last fashion show I was in, was such a thrill to have people see my work. For people to take pictures and admire my work, it was like a happy drug was coursing through my body as I watched my girls model.

Biting my lip, I called Chris.

Chris: hello ma'am."

Me: Chris I need a favor."

Chris: hi chris how are you? Good Cynthia what's up?" he said sarcastically.

Me: hi babe, my bad." I laughed.

Chris: what's up." he laughed.

Me: you know how you got us into the last fashion show?" I said.

Chris: yes."

Me: is there anyway you can maybe sign me up for another one? Or tell me how to sign up for one?" I said.

Chris:..well I have a subscription so I get news of new fashion ideals weekly. That's how I got us into the last one I believe and it's funny that you said that. I just threw away a invitation to a fashion show."

Me: what why??" I frowned.

Chris: girl because it's for lingerie." he said. I looked down at my new collection and smiled big.

Me: bring me the invitation." I smiled.

Chris: Cyn, it's for lingerie..you don't make lingerie."

Me: come by the shop, I want to show you something." I said.

Me: oh and bring the invitation." I said. He was hesitant but agreed, before hanging up.

Placing my phone down, I grabbed pins and began placing my sketches on the wall. I heard the front door open as I used a chair to stand on. There was a slight knock on the wall making me look down. Freezing, I stared at Olivia as she waved at me.

Olivia: surprised to see me." she smirked. I rolled my eyes, and hopped down. Placing my box of pins down I folded my arms as she admired my work.

Me: what do you want?" I snapped as she walked further in.

Olivia: just to talk." she shrugged.

Me: you and I have NOTHING to talk about." I snapped.

Olivia: well maybe you don't. But I have something I want to talk with you about." she insisted. I gritted my teeth but folded my arms and listened anyway.

Olivia: I know with all the beef between my boys and your boys it is probably not the best idea for you and I to be together right now."

Me: you think?" I spit.

Olivia:..but I came anyway because I need your help." she said. I scoffed as she looked at me.

Me: with what?"

Olivia: you run a successful business." she said ponting around my shop.

Olivia: you run a business in something that I have always wanted to do." she said. I raised my eyebrows as she picked up one of my sketches.

Olivia: I want you to help me become a fashion artist." she said. I held in a laugh and she looked up at me. Is she crazy?

Me: you want me to do what?"