Our Pain Is Not The Same 😤

Cyn POV

King: how much more of this do I have to do mom?" he whined as I stood over him.

Me: honey you go back to school tomorrow. I want you to be caught up on all your work so they can't say nothing." I said rubbing the top of his head.

I picked up Ronan who was crawling around King.

Me: you distracting K." I said kissing on him.

King: no leave him please mom. I am so bored!""

Me: King stop complaining sir and get the work done."

King: well can you leave S?" he said as he held on to his baby sister.

Me: no we are going to leave so you can focus." I said grabbing Solae.

King: mommm-."

Lucas: boy I done told you about not listening." he said making me jump.

King: DAD!" he yelled as he got up. Lucas leaned on the wall and smiled as King ran to him. Picking him up I watched as King loved on his father.

Lucas: why you giving mom a hard time?" he said, holding him on his hip.

King: I just wanted S and Ro to stay with me while I did my homework." he said placing his small hands on Lucas's face.

Lucas: they can hang with you after aight?" he said sternly. King sighed but nodded his head before giving Lucas another hug.

He placed King down and went for Solae who was starring up at him.

Lucas: hey pretty lady." he said kissing on her. I placed Ronan down so he could pick him up. I stepped out, giving him some time with the kids.

I still couldn't wrap my head around this, it was almost like a twilight zone. Going into the room I sat on the bed. My heart beat a little as I heard his footsteps coming in. He came in and closed the door slightly, standing there looking at me.

Me: you shouldn't come back if you plan to leave again." I said gritting my teeth.

Lucas: my mom is on the way to watch the kids-"

Me: for what?" I snapped.

Lucas: so I can take you out."

Me: no."

Lucas: i'm not asking you." he snapped coming further into the room.

Me: I said no!" I snapped.

Me: you have no right to waltz back in and tell me what to do!" I said as my nose flared.

Lucas: I get that you mad, but I can explain that."

Me: no." I said again.

He sighed and closed the door all the way. Coming over, I easily melted as he stood over me. He slowly placed his hands on my waist and pulled me to his chest. The sexual tension between us was livid as he looked down at my lips.

Lucas: I know you mad. I know you confused. Please come with me so I can explain everything." he said sweetly. I bit my lip hard as I began to crack under his charm. He leaned down to kiss me but I pulled away as the doorbell rang.

Me: you should get that." I said turning my back to him. I heard him sigh but race downstairs to get the door.

Drebo: wassup bro." I heard making me frown.

Mrs. Coly: oh Lucas you look amazing." she cooed as she came in. I came out the room and waved as I saw Seven making her way to me. She had baby Syx running behind her as she came up.