Desperate. How?

June POV

Brielle: June wait.." she moaned as I held her legs apart. I cursed mentally as my phone rang again.

Brielle: baby get your phone please." she said. Sucking my teeth, sucking my teeth I wiped my mouth and snatched it off the dresser.

Me: yes O." I growled.

O: come down to the spot."

Me: right now-."

O: now." he demanded.

Me: everything cool?" I frowned.

O: get. down here. And tell your brother roderick and his girl to come now." he spit.

Before I could respond he hung up.

Brielle: what's going on?"

Me: I don't know. O seemed pissed. Told me to get everyone to the spot."

Brielle: now?"

Me: now." I said. Going into the bathroom I washed up immediately with Brielle to follow. Grabbing my keys I dialed Geo's number.

Geo: yo."

Me: aye you spoken to Roderick?"

Geo: nah he ain't answer my text from yesterday."

Me: aight bet, come to the spot O said immediately."

Geo: damn ight." he said.

With that ending, I hung up and started the car as Brielle hopped in. Driving down to the spot I texted Roderick to meet us there.

Brielle: baby did something happen?"

Me: I don't know love, we are about to find out tho." I said as we pulled in. I parked the car in my usual spot and got out as Peanut pulled in.

Peanut: we here so wassup?" he said as O glared us down. I frowned as he glared Roderick into a grave. He pulled in behind me and hopped out with a smile on his face.

Roderick: whats up-."

Before Roderick could finished, he was snatched by the collar of his shirt.

O: you let a snake into this house!" he yelled, yanking my brother. I pried his hands off of him and pushed him back hard.

Me: what the hell are you talking about?!" I snapped as I shielded my brother behind me.

O: oh you don't know? Your brother here let a snake into the spot!" he yelled.

Roderick: what the fuck are you even talking about!" he yelled behind me.

O: oh please don't act like you don't know!"

Roderick: what the hell do you mean!" he yelled again. O stumbled back and swung the bottom door opened. Coming out he shoved his phone in our faces.

It was a video of us the other day sitting at the table waiting on O to start.

Roderick: what the hell does this-."

O: shut up!" he yelled.

We continued to watch the video and we watched as Kaila made small talk with us. We watched as she carefully looked at the room before placing her phone down. She had it faced up, and I raised my eyes as she pressed record and slowly split out the room.

Looking at my brother I could immediately see the hurt behind his eyes.

Me: O..I know how it looks. I don't think Roderick even knew this." I said to him. O looked at Roderick carefully and sighed deeply.