Masked Gala 🎭

Cyn POV

I looked at the picture of me and Lucas one more time before folding it in my pocket. Fixing my black bodysuit. I placed my hair in a low ponytail.

Seven: are you sure this is the attire?" she said coming into my bathroom.

Me: yes, I got us in as waitresses. We have to wear something black and wear a mask." I said putting my ring on.

Seven: alright well we are ready when you are." she said, placing her hand on my shoulder. I nodded and watched as she walked back downstairs.

I knew they all thought I was crazy, but I wasn't. For some reason something told me that they were alive, and I needed to follow this feeling. I needed to see if I was right and if I was wrong...

And well I hope I wasn't..

Gathering my bags, I headed downstairs and slowed my roll. They all looked at me concerningly as I stood infront of them.

Me: thank you guys for doing this..'" I mumbled.

Ronica: we got your back." she smiled. I smiled small before turning for the door. They followed me silently and hopped in their cars. Taking a deep breath, I plugged the GPS in for my car and rolled to the front of the gate.

I waited for the girls to line up behind me before opening the gate. Starting down the road I took a deep breathe as we hopped onto the highway.

So many thoughts raced through my mind as I went in and out of traffic. My mind was so clouded that I could barely focus. I could feel the sweat build up under my arms as my face went through heat flashes.

I turned up the music and put on some cold AC to help. The music drained my thoughts and the cold AC kept me from feeling light headed.

Merging off the highway, I immediately remembered this road. The trees, the street lights and even remembered every bump in the road as I drove by it.

Without the GPS, I turned on the right street and came to a slow stop. Sevens car lights came through my rear view mirror as she stopped behind me.

Just like last time, there were tons of people dressed nicely. Walking in with there husbands and wives, they looked fancy.

I jumped a little as my car ringed. Sevens name slid across my dashboard and I quickly answered.

Seven: you okay?"

Me: Y-yeah, I'm just trying to find a good spot to park at."

Seven: take your time, but hurry. Blake's at the back of the line and she says there are people behind her."

Me: okay just continue to follow me." I said.

Seven: alright." she finished. I hung up and let a couple walk infront of my car before slowly making my way down the narrow street.

I went all the way to the bottom of the hill and parked on the right side. The girls drove past me and parked behind me on either side. Turning the car off I hopped out and fixed my shirt. The music from the Gala blared as people were let in and let out.

Ronica: Uh Cyn how are we suppose to get in?" she said as the person at the front door checked a couple for ID.

Me: shit.." I mumbled as I didn't think this part through.

Brielle: Cyn?" she said coming over to me as I stared.

Me: you guys have your mask?" I said looking at the back entrance.

Brielle: yeah we remembered." she said, pulling hers out. I pulled mine out and began to put it on.

Me: we need to get past the front door so we can go threw the back." I said.