❌I̷S̷S̷A̷❌

Case POV

Dedo: how do 13 niggas, slip past us and take 4 of our men." he snapped as I shook my head. I sat back as he schooled his boys, I really had nothing to say because technically all of my guys were in the meeting.

Dedo's boys were the ones who were on the lookout.

Teion: we were downstairs boss, Craig and them went outside to smoke." he spoke up.

Dedo: that ain't the fucking issue. The issue is we are 4 men down now, them boys ain't let them live and we know that!" he snapped.

I shook my head as I through about Craig, something told me he was dead. Out of everyone Craig was a target from the moment he stepped foot back in Norfolk.

I just knew they didn't spare him, especially not after the stunt he pulled at their shop.

Skyis: if we 4 men down, we have to move like they know everything. They probably wiggled something out of em." he suggested.

Issa: they definitely did." he said, speaking up.

Issa: If Drebo, Lucas, or June got there hands on them, they definitely found out what they needed to know.." he promised.

Skyis: ight then, so we move now-."

Dedo: hold on speedy, we need to make the right move. If O and his boys know our moves, we need to make a new one. Ain't no sense into walking right into a possible trap." he said.

Skyis: why it gotta be a trap, enough of this scary nigga shit, why not we pull up one by one. Pick em off. They won't see it coming, nor will they be able to help each other out."

Me: mmm, it might work for one. We pull up on one, kill em, but after we do that it will send off a domino effect and they will expect us." I said.

Skyis: aight then we take out one, get OUR get back." he snapped.

Dedo: Sky, I know Niles was yo boy, but you need to slow down. These boys are dangerous-."

Skyis: MAN SO ARE WE!" he yelled standing up.

Skyis: back home, ain't no nigga ever stepped to us. We did the driveby's, we did the robberies, we did the kidnappings, we RAN the city.

We just as dangerous and we need to make our point. We ain't really shown them nun yet." he snarled. Dedo nodded his head slowly before looking at me.

Dedo: what do you think.?" he said asking me. I looked around as all his boys turned to me. I could see it now, being the leader of them getting Dedo out the way, I needed to make the right decision to gain their trust with me.

Me: I say we run down on one, kill em. Get em out the way." I said. Skyis grinned as he looked at Dedo.

Skyis: come on boss.." he egged. Dedo grew a smirk on his face as he slowly nodded his head.

Dedo: aight, but only 4 of you are going, and we need to figure out which one."

Issa: I know which one." he said sitting up. I looked over at him as he folded his arms together.

Issa: he is a straight shot." he said. I felt an uneasy feeling as Issa stepped up, something about his demeanor was off. Like he was ready for anything and that, that wasn't the right mindset to have.

Dedo: well aight then, since Issa knows where to go. Skyis, Arious, Sweed and Issa your going.."

Me: aight but Issa is leading."

Skyis: man why?"

Me: because he knows where he is going, he has been inside this house before."

Arious: who are we going for?"