Just A Visit

Will POV

Me: baby get some water?" I asked as she passed the couch. She nodded and headed to the kitchen as we watched the movie.

Lamonte: man hell nah, why he chasing after ha ass." he yelled as we watched the movie. We were watching Love and Basketball and I could tell Lamonte had no idea what the movie was about.

Shiloh: I am still stuck on the fact that you ain't never seen this movie Monte." he said.

Olivia: here babe." she said as she handed me a water bottle.

Me: thank you princess." I said opening it up. Taking a few sips of my water. The movie credits soon rolled by as Lamonte passed his blunt to me.

Lamonte: man hell nah, she was a trifling ass bitch." he snapped as he shook his head.

Olivia: no she was not, she followed her heart." she said.

Lamonte: yeah after he got married and shit. Seeing him in the hospital made her finally realize that she loved that nigga, then gone break up his marriage." he said. I laughed because he did have a point, but true love was true love and it will always prevail.

Brice: see me, I wanna meet my shawty just like that." he laughed getting up.

Me: oh yeah?" I taunted as he stood infont of us.

Brice: hell yeah!" he laughed. I passed him the blunt as he eagerly stood there ready to say his peace.

Brice: see me, I wanna meet my shawty around my neighborhood or sum." he said blowing smoke out.

Brice: I wanna run into her, then beef with her. Then fuck her good just like that nigga did." he laughed.

Lamonte: you sound stupid as hell nigga." he laughed hard as Brice handed Rono his blunt.

Brice: I am telling you! There is nothing like-." he was interrupted as a loud crashing bang pieced the front window.

His body dropped immediately as I sat up, as Carmen screamed out. I shot to my feet as there was clean bullet hole, entering from his left temple, and by how he was bleeding out from his head, I knew it was a through and through.

Another window shattered as I dropped to my knees, the front windows and the back windows began to break like a domino effect. Glass shattered onto the ground, popping and breaking over our heads as gunshots rained down into our spot.

Me: Olivia!" I yelled over the commotion. A split second went by, before I raced to my feet and over the couch. Running to Olivia, I laid my body on top of her as another round of bullets bounced around the room.

Olivia screamed under me as gunshot sounded like they were getting worse, that fear of feeling like one of them was going to hit you was inevitable as the bullets hit anything in the room.

The gunfire stopped, and I slowly lifted my head as the sound of heavy footsteps crunched the glass beneath their shoes. Gritting my teeth, I held Olivia down as I looked at June. He had his gun to his side as he towered over Novian.

Novian: p-please man, p-please!" he pleaded as June tilted his head at him.

He tilted his head back forward as he shot Novian twice in the head. His head hit the ground as Olivia whimpered under me. I watched as he paid no mind to me, as he looked around at the damage they did.

Sitting up slowly, I grabbed my gun from my waistline as I kept my eyes on him.

Pulling the safety off, I was about to aim it when the cold press of a barrel was placed on the back of my head.