You Did What You Had To Do..

Lucas POV

Kason: the girls are ready." he said as the groaning of the men on the ground irked me. Looking down at Will, he limped away to the corner of the living room, falling over as I smirked.

Me: aight we should get going then." I said. I was about to turn when a loud gunshot stunned us all. Storming onto the balcony, a few more shots rang out as we could hear the girls screaming.

Me: oh shit." I csnapped as I hopped over the balcony.

Landing on my feet, I ran behind June and Drebo as they were already on there way over to them. Running down the dark backyard, I caught up to them as June swung the door opened.

June: what happened!" he yelled as the girls were all crying. Looking around the room, I stopped at Rose's body, dead on the ground. Brianna was holding her on her lap as a gaping bullet hole sat visible in the middle of her forehead.

Sighing deeply, I placed my gun down by my side as the girls were screaming and crying. The rest of the boys caught up, slowing down as they realized who had died.

Noolenn:..fuck." he mumbled as we looked at them. Sighing, I looked around the room for Cyn, growing nervous as she was not there.

Me: where is Cyn?" I snapped as Seven looked at me.

Seven: s-she ran after them." she said, wiping her eyes.

Me: ran where Sev?" I said walking further into the room.

Seven: back that way." she pointed. I came around the dark hallway and stared through the broken window.

Storming over to it, I climbed out of stomping onto the broken glass as June and Peanut joined me. Looking down at the glass, I could see faint footsteps running into the forest.

The rest of the boys climbed out the window starring into the deep forest.

Sammy: Seven said, all the girls besides Diamond and Avera got away." he said coming up to me. I gritted my teeth as I tried to figure out what direction to take.

Me: Cyn!" I screamed out. Nothing but my voice bouncing against the trees responded back to me. Shaking my head, I held my draco tight to my leg as i began my descent into the forest.

June: y'all stay with the girls, we will get Cyn and the rest of the girls." he said behind me.

I heard my brothers go back inside as June and his brothers followed me into the woods. We walked carefully down the hill, careful not to fall into any pits as faint foot tracks showed.

June: look." he said, stopping us.

June: Me, Lucas, Geo, and Peanut will look for Cyn. The rest of y'all bring them bitches back up hill." he said. Kason and Marcel nodded, as they followed Roderick, Santo, Kenny and Sergio in the opposite direction.

Peanut: where the fuck do we go?" he said as they disappeared. I was about to answer when a scream made the hairs on my back stand up.

Before I could, June took off running in the direction of the screams, running behind him I ducked through branches and jumped over small tree stumps as we did our best to keep up with June.

Sliding down the side of the mountain, I used the side of my sneakers to keep my balance from toppling over.

Reaching the bottom, we caught up to June as he looked over a peering ledge. The sound of the ocean made my heart sink as he looked down into it. It was pitch black, no way to see anything.

Peanut: June?" he said as June ran to the other side of the ledge. Turning to my left, I froze as another scream sent chills down my spine. She was screaming out, but I couldn't fuckng see her.