Fashion Week ‼️

Cyn POV

Chris: and 1,2,3." he counted as I watched the girls walk in their robes. I smiled anxiously as they walked perfectly around the dressing room.

Chris: Blake make sure you smile when you come to the edge. Show those pretty teeth." he said.

She nodded and walked back to the middle of the room and smile perfectly.

Chris: perfect!" he said. He looked at his watch and waved my girls to their sets.

Chris: okay, my girls let's run a few times before we get dressed. Cyn you guys should get dressed." he said.

I nodded and nodded for them to get their outfits.

Me: please be-."

Ronica: be careful. Yes ma'am." she smiled. I smiled and turned to my dress. Slipping my robe off, I carefully slipped my dress up and zipped it up on the side.

Pink was starting to be my favorite color as I turned in the mirror.

Seven: don't you look super classy." she smiled. I smiled a loving smile at her, I don't think she knows that I know what Drebo did. As she pretended to fake her happiness.

Seven: alright sit down and let me do your hair." she said. I sat down in my chair and watched as she carefully put my hair in a class ponytail.

Seven: sorry I didn't ask, I thought this style would work best with your outfit." she said.

Me: you don't have to ask." I smiled at her as she quickly walked away. Sighing, I did my own make up, and finally slipped on my jewelry when my phone rang.

Me: hello." I blushed.

Lucas: I aint think yo fine ass would answer."

Me: i'm gonna always answer my husband." I laughed.

Lucas: you damn right. Where you at?"

Me: we in the back getting ready."

Lucas: aight we just pulled in, it's hella people out here. We gotta take pictures?"

Me: take pictures?" I frowned.

Lucas: hell yea it's a lil red carpet thing."

Me: not you babe, that's for the designers. Our brands are on the background." I laughed.

Lucas: shidd lemme see if I can find my baby's." he said.

The phone went silent and I heard the background of the many people out there.

Lucas: oh shit they she go!" he exclaimed.

Kenny: where?" he asked.

Lucas: right there NU CYN." he said.

I smiled big as he placed the phone to his ear.

Lucas: I found yo brand miss lady."

Me: i'm nervous." I giggled.

Lucas: don't be. You got this."

Chris: it's time!" he yelled.

Me: thank you hubby. We're about to come out so you should see me soon." I cooed.

Lucas: aight lil mama." I hung up the phone and turned again in the mirror.

Rose: so we stay back here?"

Chris. yes, me and Cyn have to go take pictures-."

Me: wait we have to?"

Chris: yes bitch. It's gonna be on the website." he spit.