ᎠᎬᎠᎾsᏟᏒᎬᎳ

Cyn POV

Me: Kaila, fix the strap." I said as she stood infront of my white wall.

She looked down and flipped her strap over as Chris waited to take some more pictures. I smiled as she modeled one of my lingerie sets perfectly.

Chris: alright you can come down miss ma'am." she said to Kaila. One of our employees helped her down as Chris's camera crew made the next stage.

Me: how long are we renting this out for?" I said to him.

Chris: I booked for all night." he said. I laughed some as it was just 11 in the morning.

Chris: alright your up next." he said.

Me: okay I am almost done." I said sitting back in the chair. He frowned at me as Makayla worked on the last bit of my makeup.

Me: what I am almost done, I was watching Kay." I giggled. He fanned me off as he drank some of his water.

I held my robe together as another stylist showed me a row of earrings. Looking down, I picked the feather flower ones as they were a perfect white and matched my lingerie.

I placed them in my ears as Makayla smiled at her finished work. I knew she did perfect, I did not even need to see a mirror.

Me: okay Chris, ready." I said. He nodded and guided me over to a dark background drop. I frowned as he took his spot behind the camera.

Me: all black?" I said pointing to it.

Chris: well yes, because you have on white, and I am going to off the colors with some blue lighting." he said. I looked at him confused as he glared back at me.

Chris: just trust me bitch." he snapped.

I rolled my eyes and took my robe off and placed it on the chair next to me. Stepping up on the stage I positioned myself on the white X as I looked up at the camera. The lights were different shades of dark blue and I could see what he meant now.

Chris: and we are rolling." he said. I nodded and began posing. Modeling was always second hand nature to me, and I did it easily as each camera light flashed.

Chris: perfect, these came out nice." he said looking at the camera.

Me: oo let me see." I said coming over. I took my time coming off the stage as Chris ran to help me.

Chris: um! Who is suppose to be helping her down from set?!"he yelled as I giggled. A skinny tall young man ran over quick and it was like you could see the blood in his face had rushed down into his feet.

Chris: I do not pay you to sit around. Be at your station." he snapped. I slapped his arm as the young man looked so nervous.

Me: be easy, it is okay." I said to him.

Chris: not if you fall." he said. I rolled my eyes and gave the young guy a reassuring nod. He smiled small and stood off to the side as I looked at the camera.

Me: oo that one." I said immediately.

Chris: okay wait, look at all of them." he said. I looked over his shoulder as he clicked through the rest.

Me: okay I want that one, and that one and that one." I said pointing at 3 more. He blew them up and placed them side by side on his computer.

Chris: Cyn only pick one."

Me: why??" I frowned.

Chris: because you have 5 other pieces, and you want to make sure each piece get's shown." he said.