Chapter 146

She wasn't stupid. When she saw Bai Ye, she guessed that Qiu Li saw that scene and did something irreparable to his little baby. Otherwise it wouldn't be this way.

Qiu Li froze.

Jiang Xinyue was also happy to see that he was no longer the same, "It's you! It's you, you didn't believe her, you saw them go to bed, and you wanted to kill her directly? Your love. Not only was she afraid of him, she was also afraid of you. People like you wouldn't be loved by anyone for a lifetime. You are over, you are over, hahaha, she won't forgive you." She would die and it would be like a thorn in his heart.

As soon as this remark came out, Xue San shivered. He quietly looked at Qiu Li. There was a moment of fragmentation in the man's eyes, which seemed to be a colder layer of light. Qiu Li coldly said, "Throw Jiang Xinyue to Wei Yong's previous force, and let her American ex-husband come three months later."

Xue San shook, and even Bai Ye resisted the discomfort in his heart.

Such a treatment method could be called cruel. What was Wei Yong's previous force ... Whether she could survive three months was still unknown.

Bai Ye knelt on the ground.

He knew that in such a situation, dignity was nothing.

Qiu Li gave him a glance.

In the past ten years, Bai Ye took the lead, but he dared to touch his woman. Qiu Li laughed, "Cut his hands and tell the Bai family to let him repucreate well."

Bai Ye's body softened, and someone dragged him down. He didn't even dare to beg for mercy, because he also looked at Qiu Li's appearance, and if he said a little more, maybe he couldn't keep his eyes.

He knew that a momentary desire ruined his life.

These things shouldn't be done by Xue San. Qiu Li also had another group of people who dealt with dirty things.

However, until he left the suburbs, Xue San could see the shadow of Qiu Li's eyes. Jiang Xinyue's remarks striked the most fearful place in his heart.

It was already mid-October, and Qiu Li clearly arrived at the door of the company. Finally, he drove away again.

After a while, Xue Sanmu looked at Qiu Li who hugged a large bouquet of roses. He also changed his clothes.

This man didn't have the terrible shame he had before and planned to go to X.

Xue San looked at his boss and thought if Jiang Xinyue's words were true, then Qiu Li's end would be bad.

Nuonuo might hate him so much that she would refuse to let go.

Qiu Li's luxury car didn't drive in. Xue San wanted to follow, but Qiu Li refused with a cold face.

The student spirit on the university campus was still quite strong. Qiu Li walked halfway and saw other college students riding bicycles with their girlfriends. He called Xue San again and asked him to get a bicycle.

He didn't understand how to pursue a girl.

But he wanted to get closer to her from the tip of his heart. Even if this girl hated him.

In the girls dormitory, Ding Simeng asked the next door girl, " What were you doing outside?"

The girl was very excited, "Someone wants to confess!"

Ding Simeng was a little nasty, "Don't people often confess?"

The girl's tone was excited, "This is different. The man standing underneath is very handsome, and looks very mature, super-manish and super-cold. He shouldn't be from our university."

Ding Siming rolled his eyes, "Is he so handsome?"

Nuonuo also heard the voice, but she didn't see the excitement.

She was very happy now, since Ms. Jiang Ying gave her a reply! Tai Zhu, this person had a unique personality and said he would come to see her. Jiang Ying told Nuonuo that although Tai Zhu had a strange temper, he wasn't a casual person.

Nuonuo saw the hope of going home, and she was so excited that she almost cried.

She finally had the hope of saying goodbye to this ghost world.

It was dusk at the moment, Ding Siming was bored, and was going to take a look at how handsome the guy they said was.

She slowly walked past wearing slippers, and her eyes widened.

Are you kidding me? ... Was this real? ... This was!

She turned on her phone and looked at the cold man downstairs again.

He held a bouquet of roses with one hand and sat on a bicycle, looking upwards.

Ding Siming's heart was beating like crazy?

No, he was too similar to Mr. Qiu! Ding Simeng felt a little dizzy. She returned to the dormitory with soft legs and soft feet, "You pinch me to see if I'm dreaming. How can I see Mr. Qiu?"