Chapter 178

Nuonuo thought that a few people would come back and sort out the current situation, and then discuss a plan together.

However, Qiu Li loosened his bow tie and said indifferently, "Take Tao Zui away and if he dares to run away again, kill him directly."

These words were said in front of Nuonuo, and Tao Zui didn't doubt the authenticity of the words at all.

His smile was stiff, "No running, no running."

Tao Zu was taken away.

Qiu Li turned to look at Nuonuo, and she took a step back. He froze for a while, and finally said, "You are afraid of me ... you are still afraid of me."

Nuonuo was speechless. It was just a subconscious movement of the body.

"Nuonuo, there will be a Geminids meteor shower tonight. Let me take you to see it?"

Nuonuo bit her lip, "I think ... we should talk about why I appeared in this world. Tao Zui knows and you know it, right?"

Qiu Li didn't intend to lie to her, "Yes."

"My parents are still worried about me, and I have to go home," she didn't even dare to look at Qiu Li's eyes and whispered the truth.

Qiu Li laughed, "Well, I know."

She had many concerns, but none of them was him.

Qiu Li said, "The meteor shower is about to start, I would take you to see it. Get drunk there, you can always go home at the end, don't be afraid."

Nuonuo's eyes moved slightly, watching him silently, and she finally nodded.

They sat on the roof together.

The sky was dark, not like a meteor shower. Nuonuo looked at the sky and then at him.

He touched her hair, "Nuonuo, do you have any wishes?"

She wanted to go home, but now looking at his eyes, Nuonuo found she couldn't say it.

The epiphylla blooming that night, the gentleness of the wind blowing on her cheeks, and the ring falling out of the small conch all made her heart faintly race.

When she didn't say it, Qiu Li said it for her, "You want to go home."

He lowered his eyebrows and said in a low voice, "You were always unwilling to stay with me."

"Since it's your wish, I have to do it for you."

Nuonuo couldn't help but ask, "What do you want to do?"

Qiu Li lowered the pain in his chest, "I don't want to do anything, and I can't do anything."

All his strength was exhausted. He had always been in her direction, running at the beginning, and even after crawling over, he worked hard inch by inch.

But he didn't want to see her leave again.

He couldn't stand it. It was the cruelest thing for him.

"Nuonuo, have I ever touched your heart for a moment?"