Chapter 56

Song Lian returned to the Song family the next day.

Song Zhan asked her what happened, but she didn't say anything. She seemed to be much quieter.

When Nuonuo went to school on Monday, Song Lian didn't come to class.

Nuonuo sighed. There was no hope for the female lead. Song Lian was terrified by Qiu Li, and it was difficult to resolve that fear.

Song Lian came to the school two days later. When school was over at noon, Song Lian suddenly pulled Nuonuo and seemed to start awkwardly, "Thank you."

Song Lian also knew that if it weren't for Nuonuo, she might have been dead.

Nuonuo looked at her in surprise.

Song Lian seemed annoyed, "Don't look at me with that kind of eyes. You are the most pitiful person. I will see how long you can live in his hands."

Nuonuo smiled beautifully, It seemed as the spring sunshine in October warmed up, "You're welcome."

Nuonuo thought for a while, then asked "How was your day?"

Song Lian looked at her pretty face, suddenly got a little depressed. She actually felt that Nuonuo, who had always been unsatisfactorily ... a little cute.

Song Lian felt terrible. She didn't speak to Nuonuo, and just took her bag and left.

Yao Jiajia caught up, "Xiao Lian, what did you just say to Song Nuonuo?"

Song Lian pursed her lips, "It's nothing."

Yao Jiajia looked subtle and suddenly asked, "I heard my dad say yesterday that CEO Qiu had a fiancee, her name is Song Nuonuo. Is it true?"

Song Lian stopped, "You think too much. How could a company as large as Qiu's take Song Nuonuo. What's more, Song Nuonu has just become an adult, how can she get engaged?"

Yao Jiajia still didn't think it was right. They were still in high school.

What was more, Qiu Li's name was simply a myth in the business world. The Song family's background wasn't as good as their Yao family.

There was P.E class before school on Wednesday afternoon.

This was the only relaxing lesson that senior high school students had. The school called it "Body Strengthening".

In the P.E classes, there was Class 3 and Class 7 together.

Therefore, the relationship between the two classes was better than the other classes.

The students in Class 3 were very excited this afternoon and Lu Xiang had been talking about it for a long time, "Basketball Friendship League. My God, I didn't expect to watch it again in the third year. It is a lifetime series! Nuonuo, let's go to our class together. Boys, come on! "

The weather was cold. Nuonuo smiled and said, "I will not go. I have to write a paper."

Lu Xiang said, "Please, let's go, I am so bored and embarrassed. I dare not go alone."

Nuonuo couldn't bear her begging, and nodded.

Lu Xiang cheered and got her snacks.

However, Lu Xiang thought more about it. In the last P.Ebclass, she didn't have time to eat snacks. She was cheering and forgot the potato chips all the way.

Some people even bought dumplings in the stadium.

The girls in Class 3 shouted frantically, "Come on for Class 3!"

Class 7 screamed, "Class 7 rise, you are the best!"

The teenagers on the field were full of blood, running, passing and jumping.

Nuonuo only felt she was in the real world at this moment. They were young and lovely, with flesh and blood.

She looked at them and couldn't help smiling.

Nuonuo was actually only eighteen years old, almost as old as them. Nuonuo was shy for a while, and followed Lu Xiang in cheering, "Come on class 3 pass!"

At this time, Hang Rui passed the ball to his teammates.

He was tall and was wearing a dark blue jersey with a "05" written on the front and "Hang Rui" and class 3 on the back.

He looked cool while playing basketball. He was so handsome at the moment.

A lot of girls in Class 7 screamed, "Hang Rui, come on!"

"Hang Rui Come on!"

"Hang Rui, come on school grass."

The boys in Class 7, "Come on guys!"

Hang Rui couldn't hear it. After seeing the box of band-aid that was silently returned, he didn't talk to Song Nuonu for many days, and the two returned to their original relationship.

Most of the time she was clever and quiet, and she was particularly cute when she couldn't figure out a question.