Chapter 58

Most of the noble children in Qiu Li's high school were the most rebellious adolescents. Everyone wasn't good enough to study and they just had to go back to inherit their family business. Their grades were terrible, but a few were very good.

He belonged to most of these categories when he was a boy. He was more mixed in everything and liked things that made him excited.

He learned drag racing, boxing and diving. If it weren't for his parents' death, he might have spent his life just as a carefree.

He was rich and powerful now, but if he was carefree, he would've never had to worry about eating, drinking and have fun all his life.

Qiu Li felt that Nuonuo was very good.

Her views were different. She wanted to work hard, study hard, and be honest and progressive to have a future.

It seemed to him ... too stupid, but cute.

When his luxury car stopped in front of the school, Uncle Zhang, Nuonuo's exclusive driver was also surprised, "Mr. Qiu."

"Where is she?" Qiu Li glanced at his watch, it was time for Nuonuo to leave school.

There were few people left in the campus.

Uncle Zhang was also anxious. Nuonuo usually came out on time after school. Today, he hadn't seen her.

"I don't know, Miss usually comes out by now."

Qiu Li opened the door and got out of the car, "I'll go find her."

He walked a few steps and frowned. He took off his overly obvious suit and threw it into the car, leaving only a thin white shirt.

Uncle Zhang, "..." Although he couldn't understand why Mr. Qiu did that, he looked out for him.

In fact, Qiu Li was young and promising in the business world, but he was still very different from students.

Qiu Li's temperament was too cold. When he wasn't smiling, he looked a bit scary.

When the wind blew, the yellow leaves fell lightly on the ground.

Qiu Li had never been to Nuonuo's school, so he walked around freely.

After all, high school wasn't as big as university and the campus wasn't that big.

When Yao Jiajia saw Qiu Li, she was stunned.

She had only seen this handsome and rich man in magazines. In reality, she almost thought that he was an illusion.

She was so excited that she even pinched Song Lian, who was in a trance.

Song Lian pulled her arm back with a yelp, "Yao Jiajia, what are you doing?"

Yao Jiajia's heart was beating fast, "Look, isn't that the CEO of Qiu Shi?"

Song Lian sighed and looked where Yao Jiajia's eyes were.

The next moment, she remembered that he almost killed her. She would never forget that night's fear all her life.

Song Lian's face turned pale.

When she saw Qiu Li, Qiu Li naturally saw her as well.

He raised an eyebrow and walked over to them.

Song Lian was trembling, and Qiu Li was too lazy to talk nonsense with her, "Where is Song Nuonuo?"

Song Lian's face changed a little. When Yao Jiajia on the side heard that, her face also changed.

Qiu Li narrowed his eyes, he felt very sensitive to people. At a glance, he knew something was wrong.

Yao Jiajia lowered her head and Song Lian said nothing.

Qiu Li slowly checked his watch again, "Where is Song Nuonuo? Don't let me ask for the third time."

Song Lian gritted her teeth, "She's in the school infirmary since she was hit by a basketball just now."

Qiu Li's face suddenly froze, "Which side?"

After Song Lian showed him the way, Qiu Li left.

Yao Jiajia looked at the tall man's back, and didn't relax for a while. He asked about Song Nuonuo ... Song Nuonuo ...

Mr. Qiu's fiancee was really Song Nuonuo!

Yao Jiajia's complexion changed, and in the end it was very ugly.

Song Lian thought that she used to hate Song Nuonuo, but in reality, she hated Song Nuonuo's mother. The woman almost destroyed her family. Nuonuo had never done anything bad to her. If it weren't for Song Nuonuo, she might've been dead now.

Anyway, they were indeed blood-related sisters.

How domineering Qiu Li was and how much he cared about Nuonuo, Song Lian was the one who knew the best.

But just now when Hang Rui embraced Nuonuo, all the people in Class 3 and Class 7 saw it.

So Nuonuo and Hang Rui should be together.

Song Lian remembered that Nuonuo also liked Hang Rui before, and that she had deliberately disclosed the matter of Hang Rui to Qiu Li. With Qiu Li's means, he might kill Hang Rui's family.

If seen by Qiu Li ...

Song Lian remembered Nuonuo's smile and her heart jumped.

If Qiu Li saw Nuonuo and Hang Rui together.

Then this man ...

Could he bear it?