Chapter 18

The original owner had more than 14,800 Yuan.

Nuonuo was stunned.

The original owner ... should've really liked Hang Rui.

She touched her heart. Rest assured, this time, Hang Rui would live a happy life.

It was just that starting today, facing Qiu Li and dealing with him was her own problem.

Her top priority was to stay with him for eight months.

Nuonuo held a bunch of newly bought cosmetics.She bit her lips thinking that the male lead paid attention to the female lead Song Lian who advocated justice.

She was more obedient.

If the man got bored, would he let her go?

Now that cosmetics were waterproof, there should be no more problems.

  ~

Qiu Li's finger tapped on the table and chuckled, "What did she buy after school?"

The driver said, "Miss went to the mall to buy a bunch of cosmetics."

This was a normal behavior.

But if it wasn't for the accident the previous night, he couldn't have even seen the tear mole.

Qiu Li pressed his fingers against his lips.

Suddenly his heartbeat accelerated.

He didn't keep her alive out of kindness.

When he saw Song Nuonuo at first glance, he thought that her clear eyes were beautiful, but her face was not beautiful enough to make people feel excited.

But now, he had a guess.

He had a feeling that she would surprise him.

This surprise might be very intoxicating.

He wanted to know the answer immediately, and was afraid that he would be disappointed. That disappointment was enough to kill her.

He lived his life looking forward to the unwrapped gift.

"Send Song Nuonuo directly to Kunshan Swimming Hall after school at night."

She wanted to learn to please him?

Then she should wash her face first.

....

The Kunshan Swimming Hall was built in the city center and was a typical place for leisure for wealthy people. Qiu Li held a cigarette in his hand and sat on the shore. His posture was somewhat cold.

Zhang Qingduo's eyes were glued to a woman in the pool.

Chen Qian was like a fish as her two white arms appeared from the pool.

Zhang Qingduo's eyes were fixed, seeing that Chen Qian had won, he shouted, "First."

Bai Ye looked at Qiu Li. He lowered his eyes, and didn't look into the pool.

As if the group of beautiful women of all types couldn't get into his eyes.

To be honest, Chen Qian was pretty, mature and charming. For the past two years, everyone knew her thoughts on Mr. Qiu.

But Mr. Qiu was always very cold to her.

They came to the Kunshan Swimming Hall today, and they all brought their female partners with them.

They were a group of rich second generation, so their female partners were all good.

So with this, the swimming competition started.

It was five rounds.

The winner would win a generous prize.

The women were excited and put on their bathing suits and got into the water.

Chen Qian came by herself. She was not anyone's female companion, but after hearing about the game, she took the initiative to participate.

A light purple swimsuit outlined her good figure.

Chen Qian stood up from the pool and smiled and asked, "Mr. Qiu, what will the reward be?"

Qiu Li finally raised his eyes, and chuckled, "Well, what do you want?"

Chen Qian's eyes were as though she were embarrassed, and she looked at him with a smile.

Qiu Li tilted his legs and sneered, "I will give the villa in Nancheng."

Chen Qian's eyes darkened, and she finally smiled, "Thank you, Mr. Qiu."

Bai Ye said, "So generous."

The villa in Nancheng was tens of millions Yuan worth.

When Nuonuo stepped in and heard this sentence, she froze for a moment.

Qiu Li wasn't stingy, if he said that he would give away the villa, he would do that.

After all, he was a domineering rich man. In his eyes, tens of millions were like a few cents.

Nuonuo felt that he was so bad to her, Qiu Li didn't even want to give her food.

When Nuonuo came in, everyone's eyes fell on her.

The seventeen-year-old girl was wearing a school uniform and her hair was in ponytails.

She looked very beautiful, but that kind of beauty was not conspicuous. On the contrary, it was a clean and quiet temperament, people couldn't help but keep their eyes on her.

She was out of place there.

Zhang Qingduo still remembered her, "Yo, little beauty."

Nuonuo was stunned for a moment, and her face turned red.

Only then did she see women in the pool, all of whom were wearing swimming suits.

At that time in September, Nuonuo's school uniform wrapped her delicate body tightly.

Although Nuonuo didn't know what Qiu Li called her to do, when she saw the scene in front of her, she felt timid in her heart and looked at Qiu Li subconsciously.