Chapter 73

Nuonuo didn't need such terrible care. She knew that Qiu Li's people were "surveilling" her, and it was impossible for Qiu Li not to know what happened in the school. Nuonuo even speculated maliciously that the rumors might have been spread by Qiu Li. After all, he was so bad. Once the rumors came out, many students now looked at her with strange eyes.

But then she thought about it carefully. Although Qiu Li was annoying, his methods were fierce, and he wouldn't be able to use such unsightly means.

Qiu Li didn't mention the rumors, only mentioned another thing, "Your teacher told me that tomorrow is the parent meeting."

Nuonuo had an ominous hunch, "What do you want to do?"

The man stood up and walked towards her. The height difference made her feel depressed, and Nuonuo backed away.

He pinched her chin "Do you know who your guardian is now?"

Nuonuo felt timid and sick again. She carefully said, "My dad?"

He smiled, "No." His finger lightly touched her cheek, "It is me. From the moment your dad sent you to the Qiu family, you were mine."

She looked at him with round eyes. Did he even understand what the legal guardian was? Deceiving asshole!

He was almost floored by her soft and cute expression, "You are 18 years old. Nuonuo, Song Zhan had no obligation to support you. You are mine."

Nuonuo softly refuted, "I have no legal relationship with you. My guardian cannot be you."

Even Song Lian's mother Zhao Jie was more qualified than him.

"Who said there should be a legal relationship?" The man's smile was a little different, "I have the final say."

Nuonuo could hardly refute this.

Everything in the world was a fart in his eyes, only he was the most amazing.

He bent his lips, "So, wait for me at school tomorrow."

Nuonuo wanted to cry.

Her only pure land now was the school, and even rumours were better than Qiu Li appearing there.

He was the biggest and most terrible storm.

If an ordinary high school student had a "fiance", who was the CEO of a big company, her whole high school life would never be calm again. When her peers were still laughing and playing, she would be labeled as "married" in their eyes.

For growth, this was simply a hardship.

However, Qiu Li decided to go, and Nuonuo couldn't change his mind at all. She was uneasy all night until she arrived at school.

Early in the morning, the teacher asked them to rearrange the classroom tables and chairs, and then cleaned up.

Seventh high School held a parent meeting every year. About halfway through, this time in addition to the parent meeting, there was also thought mobilization work. They hoped that the parents would pay attention to the college entrance examination and cooperate with the school to keep the candidates in the best condition to meet the college entrance examination.

So this time, the whole third grade was very lively.

When Nuonuo was holding the cloth to wipe the window glass, Zhou Suo and her friends just came over from the corridor.

"Look, it's Song Nuonuo."

"Isn't she being taken care of by a rich old man? Why would she still want to clean by herself? She can ask her servant to replace her."

"Hahahaha."

Nuonuo was not deaf. After they said that loudly, all the students sprinkled water in the corridor one by one.

Nuonuo was a little angry. They were so rampant in front of her, maybe they would say even more unpleasant things behind her back. Nuonuo said, "Stop!"

Zhou Suo turned her head back, "What? Are you ashamed?"

Nuonuo's tone was very calm, "Zhou Suo, you are the shameful person. You are spreading such malicious rumors of your classmate. If you aren't ashamed, what would I be ashamed of?"

"Song Nuonuo, you say it again!" Zhou Suo was annoyed, and her companion hurriedly pulled her, "Don't fight here. It will not be good if anyone sees it."

Zhou Suo saw that someone was watching the excitement and smiled coldly. Song Nuonuo had to stay in the high school for half a year, and these rumours were enough for her.

After all, she was the class 7 "class flower", and she had to maintain her image. So she went back with her friends.

When Lu Xiang came and heard what she said, she got angry, "I'll tear her mouth!"