Chapter 177

Qiu Li's bodyguards came afterwards. After all, not everyone was the same as him.

When they dragged Tao Zui out of the car, he made a surrender gesture, grinning, "Boss Qiu, I got something to say."

Tai Zui knew Qiu Li's reputation, and he understood that if he provoked this cautious man, his seven layers of skin would be peeled.

Qiu Li held Nuonuo's hand tightly and watched Tao Zui's eyes shivering terribly.

Tao Zui simply wanted to kneel down to him and beg to spare his life!

Nuonuo also looked up at the man next to her.

He felt her gaze, and his body stiffened, but Tao Zui was the most unstable factor. If Tao Zui took away Nuonuo, his life would end, so he just wanted Tao Zui's life.

He narrowed his eyes and reached out to cover her eyes. He hugged her in his arms.

The long eyelashes twitched beneath her palm, and she reached out to remove his big palm.

Tao Zui said loudly, "Little beauty, your man wants to kill me! He would kill me and you can never go back ... Umm ..."

"You let him go, Qiu Li, don't kill him!" She was anxious, "I don't want to go now, but if you kill him, I will leave sooner or later. Yes, I will not like a ruthless murderous demon!"

The hand was cold and shivered slightly as she said it, and finally let go. Nuonuo blinked, and then she saw that Tao Zhu was pressed. The muzzle of the gun was against his temple. He stared in horror as  Nuonuo was in a state of confusion now. She had heard so many sayings about transmigrations.

Each seemed to be a different opportunity for the protagonist in the book, often completing some tasks or dying would take them home. But she didn't expect anyone in this world to know that she was an outsider.

And looking at Qiu Li's reaction, she always felt that something was strange. He also knew that she wasn't the original Song Nuonuo.

So seeing different faces, not only Qiu Li was the most calm, he even ordered everyone in the villa to keep quiet.

Then what he liked was never the original owner, but herself.

But Nuonuo had never seen him, how could he have such feelings?

She looked up at him, only to find an expression that had never appeared on his face. It was cold and ridiculous.

But he didn't order anyone to do it, proving that he was indeed "threatened" by her.

Nuonuo opened her mouth and finally said softly, "Let's talk, Qiu Li."

Tao Zui was also brought back to the villa.

Although he retrieved a life, his life was still hanging on the tip of the knife. He hadn't left any descendants yet. He couldn't let the Shen family heritage be so broken. So he was watching Qiu Li and Nuonuo along the way, he was stunned for a while. He looked at Qiu Li incredulously, then turned his head to look at Nuonuo.

Tao Zuu could be regarded as the metaphysical genius of their Shen family for hundreds of years, but he had only seen it in ancient books in this situation. He realized it and took a deep breath.

Forcibly pulling a person from another world didn't just damage the luck....

It was simply breaking the normal working of Heaven, Qiu Li was a real lunatic.

Tao Zui had no plan to escape. He really wanted to know what was going on. Looking at Nuonuo indulging, there was a little more pity in his heart. This was the peony flower dying ...

Nuonuo was very nervous along the way, because she found that the man in the book wasn't a gentle person.

Before that, his tolerance and tenderness were all disguised. Acting so seamlessly, she almost believed his gentleness. Now that this layer of gentleness had been revealed, what would he do to her?