Chapter 125

Seeing that Nuonuo was standing still, Lin Xi was rather anxious, "Aren't you angry?"

Nuonuo wanted to shake her head, but she thought about her current situation and Lin Xi's identity. So she blinked and made a sad look.

Lin Xi looked at her sympathetically, thinking that although her husband was not handsome or young, he was not bothered by girls anyway.

The two girls stood for a while, and Lin Xi suddenly shook, "Mrs. Qiu, your name is Nuonuo, right? Go and clean her up. You are younger and more beautiful than her. Speaking of it, you have more capability than her as a third party ... Oh no, I mean you look good."

(Third party: one who breaks someone's marriage by having a relationship with one of the partners.)

Nuonuo was amused by her.

She found that although Lin Xi might have been sent by Qiu Li, she was not very annoying.

Lin Xi took Nuonuo directly inside.

Jiang Xinyue didn't dare to sit next to Qiu Li and had to sit next to Bai Ye. From a certain point of view, she was very good at talking, was well-informed, and could easily talk about interesting topics.

Bai Ye was chatting with her.

When Nuonuo returned, Qiu Li saw her at a glance. His original cold expression slightly changed and he reached out to her, "Come."

Nuonuo stared at everyone's eyes and sat next to him daringly.

She lifted her eyes just to meet Jiang Xinyue's gaze across.

Jiang Xinyue smiled and said, "This is?"

Qiu Li smiled, "My wife."

In fact, only a few people on the scene knew that Qiu Li got married the previous day.

Someone ridiculed, "Is Brother Li kidding? Isn't she your girlfriend?"

Qiu Li glanced at him, "The certificate is received, what do you say?"

Everyone knew that he wasn't kidding when he said that she was his "wife". Suddenly everyone's eyes on Nuonuo changed. When he gave her a birthday the previous year, many people had seen Nuonuo.

An extraordinarily beautiful girl, but everyone thought that Qiu Li was just doing it for fun.

After all, even if Nuonuo was beautiful like a delicate flower, she was too young and charming. Such a person must be treated as an ancestor when married.

Unexpectedly, Qiu Li really intended to treat her as an ancestor.

Jiang Xinyue's eyes changed, and finally she smiled gently, "Congratulations."

Qiu Li liked to hear the blessings of his marriage from others. He finally looked at her and nodded.

Nuonuo looked at her curiously. This Jiang Xinyue was really different from Chen Qian. If it was Chen Qian, she would have jumped up and opposed it. But Jiang Xinyue's face didn't change. She smiled and said congratulations.

If Nuonuo didn't know the plot, she would even think that this was really a true friend of Qiu Li.

It was early June. It was sunny outside. Qiu Li was afraid that she would be thirsty after playing around and let the staff prepare juice. Nuonuo didn't like to drink coffee, and her tolerance of alcohol was poor. She liked sweets.

Soon the staff also prepared a lot of cute cakes, all small and exquisite and dazzling.

Although Nuonuo liked to eat sweets, she didn't like the cakes. She felt the cream was too greasy.

Almost all the laughter came from Zhang Qingduo on the field. This younger brother was good at firing up the atmosphere. He talked about the old times. Everyone felt the subtlety and embarrassment in the atmosphere. Only he was like a fool, and talked about Jiang Xinyue in high school.

Zhang Qingduo said, "You don't know Jiang Xinyue, at that time you were the Goddess to how many of us! You played the piano in the piano room, a group of people outside deliberately dangled! Bai Ye, Bai Ye also went!"

Jiang Xinyue's eyes glanced at Nuonuo with a smile.

Nuonuo felt the invisible display and smoke in the air.

She smiled at her and picked up the cake with the most cream in front of her. She scooped a large spoonful with a spoon and passed it to Qiu Li's mouth next to her.

Jiang Xinyue's eyes flashed. Qiu Li wouldn't eat this greasy girl's stuff. In high school, whenever a girl made chocolates or cakes and sent them to him, Qiu Li threw them.

Nuonuo smiled softly, "This' delicious."

Qiu Li opened his mouth and ate a large spoonful of cream from her hand.

Nuonuo put the cake down and brought a big spoonful of cream again and cleverly raised her hand to feed Qiu Li.

Qiu Li smiled and still ate quietly.

Nuonuo didn't believe it. She continued to feed the cream, and Qiu Li ate it. Nuonuo looked so tired that she wanted to vomit.

Forget it, the purpose of inspiring Jiang Xinyue had been achieved.

Qiu Li endured it, but she was tired.

Jiang Xinyue's face didn't change, but her hand was already clenched.

Zhang Qingduo couldn't see everyone's face. Seeing that Qiu Li had eaten so much, he also took a bite with interest, "Is the dessert chef here very good?"

He took a bite and quickly spit it out, "Bah, oh, it's too sweet. Ah! Brother Li, how can you stand it?"

Nuonuo bowed her head, somewhat guiltily.