Chapter 132

The dormitory had double bedrooms. When Nuonuo entered, another girl had already arrived.

When she was putting makeup on in front of the desk, Nuonuo greeted her. The girl didn't even lift her eyelids, showing a sense of arrogance.

Nuonuo wasn't angry, she took out her suitcase and bag.

The girl looked back and snorted, seeming to be laughing at Nuonuo's poor things. 

Nuonuo brought things left by the original owner. She wouldn't use what Qiu Li gave her. Since Nuonuo chose not to be with him, she wouldn't take his gifts for granted. So when she came to college, she removed all the things prepared by the servant, and brought the original Song Nuonuo's plain clothes.

Although this roommate looked down on her, she still looked at Nuonuo's face.

Nuonuo was eighteen years old and was approaching the age of nineteen. Her skin was delicate and beautiful, and when she drew her eyes seriously, she was even more beautiful.

The atmosphere between the two girls was strange. Seeing that the roommate didn't give her a face, Nuonuo went downstairs to get the school's bedspread and quilts. She came up and changed them one by one.

She guessed that her roommate was rich, her family should be very wealthy, and the cosmetics on her roommate's table were good things.

In the evening, when her roommate went out to eat and came back, she saw that Nuonuo was cleaning, and she was stunned.

She didn't interfere with it.

If she liked to clean up, just clean up.

But this year, there were very few such fools. Everyone was eager to do something or share evenly. This poor and beautiful girl had cleaned for the two of them.

Nuonuo had finished cleaning.

Her roommate was named Ding Siming. When Ding Siming was about to drink lemon juice and went to bed to play on the tablet, she suddenly screamed.

Nuonuo turned around.

Ding Siming jumped up, "Mother, there is a cockroach! A big cockroach!"

"..." Nuonuo looked down with the garbage in her hand, a cockroach the size of a fingernail was shrinking in the corner of Ding Siming's desk.

"Don't, take it away, it's disgusting, kill it," Ding Simeng hid behind Nuonuo.

Nuonuo felt a little amused. She was actually not afraid of these. In reality, her family was poor, and her life was naturally not as exquisite as the rich such as the male lead. In reality, cockroaches occasionally appeared in the house. After seeing them, she wasn't afraid, she was afraid of soft bugs without feet.

Insects were fine.

Seeing Ding Siming's pale face, she solved the cockroach problem.

After she poured the garbage out, she was surprised to find Ding Siming sitting in her place.

Ding Simeng hummed, "Can I sit here for a while?"

Nuonuo blinked, "If you are afraid, I can buy some anti-insects products tomorrow."

Ding Simeng blushed, "Who is afraid!" Nasty poor ghost.

Nuonuo went to bed and saw Ding Siming sitting there stiffly. She hadn't been with her peers for a long time, but she felt a little funny. Ding Simeng didn't seem to have a good personality, but this kind of person had little intention to harm her. Nuonuo pressed her lips gently and fell asleep.

The next day there was a professional class, Ding Siming got up with a pair of dark circles.

Nuonuo bathed well to go to the classroom, Ding Siming followed her in amusement.

Nuonuo looked back at her, her eyes clean and pure.

Ding Simeng felt ashamed, but she didn't look at Nuonuo. Nuonuo also went to the classroom, not long after Ding Simeng sat next to her.