Chapter 93

Nuonuo didn't see Qiu Li, It was Xiaomao who sensed him. He was having fun playing with snow and when he smelled Qiu Li, he whimpered and sat down with his tail in place.

The other two received the signal and got quiet.

Nuonuo who held the red flag looked at Qiu Li.

The bodyguard gave him an umbrella, and the snow fell on the umbrella.

She was a bit cautious and embarrassed when she thought about the happy look he had just seen.

No matter how good her temper was, she was only 19 years old.

Young people were energetic. If they were in reality, most girls of this age liked to play on the phone.

Nuonuo had rarely played since she was a child. When her friends were running wild outside, she helped her mother peel the peas.

She started to learn to cook at a very young age.

She didn't have a phone, and was away from home in high school. After her father bought her a phone, Nuonuo only used it to make phone calls.

For her, every minute and second of life was important to make her parents get away from suffering. She dared not play.

Qiu Li walked over and waved his hand to prevent the bodyguard from holding the umbrella.

Holding a red flag, Nuonuo took a step back.

The breeder saw CEO Qiu returning and quickly took Xiaomao and others away.

"Why don't you keep practicing?"

He looked awkwardly at her!

Nuonuo said, "It's cold. I will practice tomorrow. Teacher Zhao said that it's enough to just walk around."

She was 1.6 meters and Qiu Li was 1.9m. He glanced down at the snowflakes on her hair, "Why do you never smile at me?"

The weather was really cold in winter.

She looked at him with wet eyes.

Qiu Li said, "The only time you smiled at me was when you smashed a bottle of red wine on my head."

"..."

Nuonuo was speechless. She could hardly smile at him.

Whoever smiled at a sinister, indifferent person could be heartless.

Qiu Li's fingers touched her long and curled eyelashes, "Nuonuo, if you have something you want next time, you can smile at me."

Whenever she smiled, his heart turned so soft.

Nuonuo was stunned, she thought that the man was really confident, and so sure that she must have something she wanted from him.

Before the last resort, she would never beg him. But when the last resort had to be used, not even a smile, even if she cried in tears, he may not make her happy.

At dinner, Qiu Li asked when she would finish the exam.

"On Chinese New Year, I would take you back to my hometown to see grandpa."

Nuonuo was almost choked to death.

Her round eyes looked at him, "Grandpa?" Then she reacted by blushing! That was Qiu Li's grandpa.

Qiu Li smiled.

She was very smart most of the time, but she had a mild temperament and a slower reaction than most people.

Therefore, this kind of dumb time was almost fatal.

"Yes." Qiu Li explained to her, "The old man is stubborn and wants to live in the village alone, guarding my grandmother's grave. Let's go and see him in the New Year."

Nuonuo was speechless.

She didn't know the full story, but she didn't expect him to have a last relative.

Before she went to bed, Aunt Chen told her that Mr. Qiu had been an officer before, and still had a high position. Being righteous, the most intolerable thing was this grandson, Qiu Li was cruel and had no mercy in his eyes.

Every time he saw Qiu Li, he couldn't wait to kill him with a cane.

Nuonuo wanted to laugh after listening to that.