Chapter 25

Shouldn't he be cold-faced at this time and say to Song Nuonuo that she was done for?

However, there was light in his eyes that made her not understand. From the back of her hand, he looked at the corner of her eye, and then his lips seemed to want to fall there.

Nuonuo recalled his abnormal behavior when he licked that spot before, and felt conflicted.

She must do something to let him know how much she hated his touch.

Nuonuo coughed.

She didn't like him being so close, nor did she like his psychotic look. She tried to use the cough to tell him that she was a patient, a contagious one, and he should stay away from her.

However, at the next moment, she was picked up by the man.

His chest shook slightly, he smiled, and said in a soft tone, "I will take you to the doctor."

Nuonuo was confused.

She heard abnormal heartbeats, like drums roaring. It was so intense that his chest trembled.

Did he get mad when she got sick?

She didn't let him touch her. Not only did he not get angry, but he also showed mercy and decided to save her life?

Did she transmigrate into the book again?

Qiu Li embraced her very easily.

Nuonuo was very soft and light in his embrace.

Nuonuo was so hurt by him, he was crazy! This was how a person held a possession.

"Pain," her voice was hoarse, and her tears were coming out.

"I'm sorry, I'll be a little gentle," he said, but Nuonuo dared not relax.

She looked at him with wide eyes.

The man still had that face, but was this the same person? Feeling the eyes of the person in his arms, he lowered his dark eyes and said, "What?"

Nuonuo realized that he was still the only one with that kind of creepy psychotic look.

Nuonuo wondered blankly, what happened?

—-

The hospital was Qiu Li's own hospital. Nuonuo was lying on a senior vip bed, watching the doctor add her drip.

The ward was like a small living room. At this time it was night, the lights were soft, and from the floor-to-ceiling windows one could still see the moonlight.

There was a delicate bouquet of roses in front of the window, the kind that grew in the greenhouse. There was no smell of disinfectant in the ward, instead there was a light floral fragrance.

Nuonuo's hands were slender and fair, so her blood vessels were very difficult to find. The doctor was very gentle and meticulous, when he found the veins, he immediately pushed the needle into it. Her blood vessels were thin, and the pain suddenly caused Nuonuo to wince subconsciously.

Qiu Li said in a cold voice, "Do you want to be pierced by a needle?"

"Sorry, Mr. Qiu."

Even though Nuonuo's throat hurt, she said in defence, "It doesn't hurt."

The doctor who came was much gentler than Qiu Li.

After the doctor went out, Qiu Li sat beside her bed, trying to hold Nuonuo's right hand. Nuonuo put her hand inside the quilt in advance.

Nuonuo lowered her eyes, not daring to see his reaction. She didn't like his touch

Qiu Li narrowed his eyes and went out.

After a while he bought a cup to feed Nuonuo. He found a spoon and stirred it a few times.

Nuonuo was uneasy while looking at this psycho.

He scooped a spoonful and took a sip himself.

Then he looked at her deeply and fed the remaining half spoon to her lips.

Nuonuo, "..."

'Pervert! So disgusting!'

She didn't want to drink this water even though she was thirsty.

However, Qiu Li's eyes fell on her, making Nuonuo's bones fluffy.

Nuonuo didn't know what he was thinking. Did he think her life was cheap? Did he want to toss her to death after saving her?

She didn't even want to give him a kiss, let alone eat from his spoon.

Nuonuo covered her face with the quilt, only showing her pair of black and white eyes, Nuonuo said, "I am not thirsty."

She had a high fever and she was very thirsty.

When she was unconscious, Aunt Chen couldn't feed her. When she woke up, she was brought to the hospital by the male lead. She didn't drink any water.

Qiu Li naturally knew she was lying.

He looked at her for a long while and smiled, "Is it you're not thirsty, or is it disgusting?"

Nuonuo was silent.

Qiu Li looked cold, he threw the spoon in the trash can, and gave her the cup, "Drink it yourself."

Nuonuo didn't refuse this time. She took a sip of the cup and finished drinking it.

Qiu Li stared at the edge of her cup.

After she had finished drinking, his lips twitched, "Nuonuo."

"Huh?" She looked up at him. She panicked when she heard his tone. He always called her Song Nuonuo!

Qiu Li looked at her delicate and tender face, and before he had time to say anything, his phone rang.

He went out to answer the phone, and after a while, Aunt Chen came in, holding a food box in her hand.

The food box had five layers, which were millet porridge and light side dishes.

Aunt Chen still had no expression, "Miss, eat."