Chapter 4

Song Nuonuo was rebellious, and was disobedient, so her relationship with her father wasn't very affectionate.

When Nuonuo sat down, the female lead's expression next to her stiffened.

Song Lian was originally a lively person with a lot of friends.

At this time, Song Lian put down her chopsticks, "Dad, I heard that Qiu Li is not a good person, can't our family go take a bank loan? Sending her to Qiu Li is not a good idea."

If it was the original Song Nuonuo, she would've sneered and said that if it wasn't a good idea to send her, it would be better for Song Lian to be sent.

However, at this time, Nuonuo looked at Song Lian hopefully.

It would be best if she didn't follow the plot, she was really afraid of Qiu Li.

Song Zhan hadn't spoken yet, and Zhao Jie glared at Song Lian, "What do you child know? Eat quickly, and go to class after eating. Remember to help Song Nuonuo ask for leave from school."

They could borrow from the bank and relatives but this time the company's deficit was too great. The court would've soon declared their bankruptcy. If Qiu Li could not take action, the Song family's small company could only close down.

Nuonuo lowered her head.

She saw that it was Thursday today from the room's calendar, which meant she had classes.

Song Lian didn't say anything, and she looked a little unhappy, "I'm full."

Song Zhan sent the sisters out.

He drove Song Lian to school first, and the car arrived at the entrance of No. 7 High School. The female lead walked in wearing a blue and white school uniform.

When Song Zhan turned back, he saw Nuonuo in a white skirt, looking through the car window. Her eyes were on the people coming and going at the school gate.

Nuonuo was very quiet and very obedient.

Song Zhan thought of what Nuonuo was going to face next, and it finally gave birth to a distressed emotion. He reluctantly calmed down, "Don't be afraid, Qiu Li is just a cold person."

Nuonuo paused and nodded, "Got it, Dad."

Both of them knew that this was a lie.

Qiu Li had a reputation in the entire B city. He had money and had the means.

As soon as they arrived, Nuonuo knew that today was Qiu Li's 30th birthday party.

The girl in the book was only 17 years old, and her real self was only 18.

A thirty years old who could hurt people, young and old.

He also strangled her, it really hurt.

Song Zhan asked her to hold a gift box. Fearing that his rebellious daughter would have an on-the-spot attack, which would make the whole family's situation worse he said, "Our whole family has to drink northwest wind. I can only send you back to your aunt."

(drink northwest wind: live by just breathing the air, not eating or drinking anything else. Poverty)

This was a threat. She didn't need to think about how bad Song Nuonuo's aunt was.

At least the original Song Nuonuo was afraid of her, otherwise the rebellious girl wouldn't obediently go to Qiu Li's side.

Nuonuo was not an actress, she didn't know how to act. She could only try to look panicked, "I understand, Dad."