Chapter 29

Seeing her insist, Aunt Chen had to take the card back.

Nuonuo found that there were a lot of things in the room, and even had a lot of cosmetics.

She looked at the instructions on the outer packaging and found that Qiu Li prepared them. They were better than she bought.

Nuonuo didn't move those.

She used her makeup kit and her original delicate face became a little sharper. She became Song Nuonuo' again.

Nuonuo went directly to school.

When she went, her math teacher Zhao Li was in class.

Nuonuo stood at the door.

Zhao Li was angry this time. This student didn't come to class for three days, simply ignored the rules of the school and didn't respect the teacher.

Zhao Li said, "Song Nuonuo, stand in the corridor. Don't listen if you don't want to attend class."

When Nuonuo opened her mouth, all the people in the classroom looked over. Nuonuo no longer explained. Song Nuonuo's credibility was too low, and Nuonuo had put on makeup, and the makeup masked her appearance. The teacher wouldn't believe that she was sick.

Nuonuo stood in the hallway, and Zhao Li's voice came from the classroom. She was reviewing the mathematics knowledge of high school.

Nuonuo looked in from the window and listened quietly.

It was October, the autumn breeze was cool.

Her forehead swayed gently, her eyes were pure with no grievances and her temperament was very calm.

Hang Rui glanced out from the fourth row and turned his eyes. He clenched the pen in his hand.

He knew why she didn't come to class.

She had been ill for several days.

However, this time when Zhao Li punished her, she didn't answer back.

She looked very gentle.

Hang Rui lowered his eyes and heard the boy in the back row say, "Look outside. Although Song Nuonuo is very jumpy, she is so pretty."

"Don't think about it, you can't stand it haha!"

"Huh, she's a little irritable, but her face can overshadow it and she looks better than before."

"Do you dare to confess?"

"Why won't I dare! Will you believe it if I confess after class?"

Hang Rui suddenly put down the pen with a loud sound.

The boys in the back row were startled. Zhao Li, who was writing on the blackboard, also jumped.

Zhao Li turned around and saw that Hang Rui was making a sound. He was the first in the class, so Zhao Li's tone was soft while she asked, "Hang Rui, what's the matter?"

Hang Rui's face was calm and his eyes were clear, "Teacher, the formula is wrong."

Zhao Li was really wrong. But even so, he shouldn't have reacted that way. She quickly wiped it over and corrected it.

Hang Rui lowered his eyes, and he picked up the pen again.

He seemed ... a bit out of control.

When they finished, Zhao Li didn't scold Nuonuo. In her view, it was useless. What could she expect from Song Nuonuo, a student with an average score of ten points per subject?

Nuonuo entered the classroom by herself.

Yao Jiajia looked at Nuonuo happily, Song Lian looked at Nuonuo, and said nothing this time.

Song Lian still remembered Qiu Li who insulted her.

All this was because of Song Nuonuo!

Song Nuonuo deliberately wanted to see her humiliated.

Nuonuo came to her, "Song Lian, I have something to tell you, can you come out?"

Song Lian subconsciously said coldly, "We have nothing to talk about."

Nuonuo was at a loss. The female lead's attitude wasn't that bad before. Did the male lead's attitude towards her change something in her?

Nuonuo wanted to be replaced, but Song Lian also had to agree. After all, Nuonuo was afraid of that lunatic. If Song Li was unwilling, all her plans would be nullified. Nuonuo had to think again.

Nuonuo said, "It's very important, please."

Under Yao Jiajia's skeptical eyes, Song Lian finally got up and smiled, "Well, is it okay to talk after school?"

"Yes, thank you."

When Nuonuo returned to her seat, Lu Xiang took her hand, "What's wrong with you? You didn't come to school yesterday."

Nuonuo whispered to her, "I was sick and was in the hospital."

Lu Xiang was distressed, "Are you better now?"

Nuonuo felt warm in her heart and nodded, "A lot better."

The two girls talked again. Only that Nuonuo spoke little and her voice was not good. Most of the time, Lu Xiang talked and she listened.

No matter what Lu Xiang said, Nuonuo listened to her very carefully with a faint smile on her face. Nuonuo liked this friend very much.

Hang Rui didn't go out after this class.

The two boys behind him didn't confess to Nuonu which made Hang Rui's face turn cold. He didn't know that sometimes boys bragging to each other wouldn't be true.

After school, Song Lian was really waiting for Nuonuo.

Nuonuo passed by and walked with her to the school's forest.

Against the crowd, they quickly walked into the deserted woods.

Nuonuo followed Song Lian, and suddenly felt that the relationship between the original owner and Song Lian was not like sisters at all.

"Speak, what do you want?"

"You have seen Qiu Li. What do you think of him?"