Chapter 22

The streetlights were dim and the wind was still blowing outside.

He looked at Nuonuo, but Nuonuo didn't look at him, she pulled the door open and went out.

She knew that if she begged him again, or hugged him like last time, he would change his mind. But she didn't want to beg him, and her hatred for him reached its peak.

She would rather go by herself.

When Nuonuo got out of the car, she felt the cold outside.

Her school uniform was moist.

It was very uncomfortable to stick to the wind.

She was fed up with this kind of domineering behavior! This was clearly what he should do to Song Lian!

Nuonuo didn't look at him and walked toward the villa.

Qiu Li looked cold in the car.

Uncle Wang was a little bit distressed. He was afraid of Qiu Li, but after picking up Nuonuo for a few days, the girl was clever and sweet. So he dared to plead, "Mr. Qiu, the lady's clothes are wet, she will catch a cold. She is young and ignorant, you ..."

"Shut up and drive."

Uncle Wang had no choice but to start the car.

The car drove past Nuonuo.

She rubbed her eyes and sobbed, "Bad guy ..."

She was very young and had a simple personality. Nuonuo was only eighteen.

Although Nuonuo's family was not wealthy, her parents loved her very much.

She had been killed by him when she transmigrated.

She had been humiliated many times.

In real life, there were family members who loved her and friends who were very close to her.

But there was only this devil who would toss her whenever he went crazy.

Uncle Wang drove for a while before Qiu Li asked to stop the car again.

Uncle Wang could see that Mr. Qiu was very irritable. The window shook down, and Qiu Li lit a cigarette.

At night in City B, there were no stars in the sky.

In the quiet night, Mr. Qiu did not speak, and Uncle Wang dared not say anything.

When Qiu Li finished smoking the cigarette and the smell of the smoke was all gone, her figure finally appeared behind.

Qiu Li raised his eyes, "Go and ask her if she knows that she was wrong."

Uncle Wang quickly got out of the car. When Nuonuo was cold and shivering, her shoes were wet, and she could not feel her delicate feet.

After listening to Uncle Wang, she wanted to cry.

This perverted guy was strange, the world was wrong, but he was not wrong.

Song Lian fell in love with this kind of man, really ...

She was so angry.

Uncle Wang whispered to her, "Miss be sensible, otherwise Mr. Qiu ..."

Nuonuo sniffed, "I'll go back."

The big deal was to die again and start over. Luck might have worn it back, and she never wanted to please him again.

When she walked in front of the car, the man's face was as dark as ink.

Qiu Li opened the door. With his long legs he walked over a few steps, hugged her, and threw her into the car.

Qiu Li then said, "Drive!"

Nuonuo changed her position, her eyes were red, but she didn't cry, didn't speak, and sat in the corner.

She didn't even look at him.

She didn't know how she survived that night. She went to take a shower, her body suddenly felt weak and hot.

Confused, Nuonuo was still thinking that she had to take the exam the day after tomorrow.

Nuonuo touched her forehead.

—–

Qiu Li was no longer at home, and she had not seen him since that night.

Nuonuo went to school to buy a fever-reducing medicine.

On the third day of the 7th month of the monthly exam, Nuonuo looked at the test paper and felt dizzy.

Nuonuo insisted on finishing the English exam and had one hour to finish it.

Nuonuo couldn't hold it, she laid on the table and closed her eyes.

She wanted to take a good rest.

In the last row of the classroom, Hang Rui put down his pen and his eyes fell on Nuonuo in the fourth row.

He frowned slightly.

They randomly selected seats according to the students' number. He and Nuonuo happened to be in the same examination room.

For two days, her cheeks were unusually red, and she was very dizzy.

However, she insisted on writing the paper.

He couldn't see the question on his paper, but instead remembered her who came and asked him brightly whether he could help her.

These messy thoughts turned around in his mind, and finally he lowered his eyes, picked up the pen and wrote the answers.

  ~

She finished the exams with difficulty.

When Nuonuo came back to the villa, she felt dizzy while trying to open the door, and fell unconscious.

The moment before she fainted, she was still thinking that this body was different from her real one and it was useless to take antipyretics.

It seemed to make her condition worse.

So sad......